Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A GUIDE FOR SEX-CRIMES UNIT DETECTIVES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, WHEN THEIR UNIT FINALLY DOES PURSUE FULL 190-DAY RETROACTIVE DNA-TRACES PROCESSING ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE RAPE-EVIDENCE KITS OBTAINED FROM ME EVER SINCE APRIL 28, 2011---WITH THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT CURRENTLY HAVING TWO RAPE-EVIDENCE KITS FROM ME IN APD's POSSESSION

 

I myself have NEVER ON ANY OCCASION agreed to have ANY intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person (or any beast or animal, for that matter) at any time since or including the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, white Anglo-Saxon gentleman. I'm also an American citizen and northerner from birth, with Nebraska being the state where I was born.


When an actual sex-crimes detective does at some point review and process for the full maximum possible 190-day retroactive period any and all DNA-traces from a forensic medical swabs rape-evidence kit obtained from my body, I as the complainant am very hopeful that detective will also keep in mind the following factual observations (farther below):

---I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who is a smoker or who does vaping. I AM A LIFELONG NON-SMOKER AND A CURRENT DUES-PAYING INDIVIDUAL MEMBER OF THE "AMERICANS FOR NON-SMOKERS' RIGHTS" NON-PROFIT GROUP HEADQUARTERED IN BERKELEY, CALIFORNIA.
Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person who smokes tobacco products or who does vaping, is virtual proof in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that tobacco-industry-affiliated individual.
---I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who is a heavy drinker or binge drinker or alcoholic or recovering alcoholic. I myself have been a permanent abstainer from any and all drinking alcohol ever since the late summer of 1990; and I am neither a "recovering alcoholic" nor a "former alcoholic" nor an "alcoholic".
Any and all rape-evidence kit DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person who is a heavy consumer of drinking alcohol or a binge drinker or alcoholic or recovering alcoholic, is virtual proof in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.
--I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who has consumed any quantity of marijuana or so-called "medical" marijuana or any illicit drug other than marijuana, for that matter, on any occasion in the most recent two-year period.
Any and all rape-evidence kit DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person who at the time of the rape-evidence exam on me had consumed any quantity of marijuana or so-called "medical marijuana" or any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in the most recent previous two-year period, is virtual proof in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.
---I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who is a current or former illicit-drug addict.
Any and all rape-evidence kit DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person who at the time of that rape-evidence exam was a current or former illicit-drug addict, is virtual proof in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.

---I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who is either more than two years older than me in legal age or who is a minor. It is flagrantly illegal in Texas for any person age 16 or younger to have sexual contact with an adult person who is middle-aged or older.
Any and all forensic-medical exam DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person more than 2 years older than me in legal age or age 16 or younger at the time of the rape-evidence exam on me, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin that I was victimized by alleged flagrantly illegal activity for which that older person or, in the other scenario, the legal guardian of that minor, and possibly also the minor himself or herself, can and should in a civil and law-abiding manner be formally charged with a crime.

---I myself would NEVER agree to have intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person I have already rejected from my own life (and I will be happy to provide the Austin Police Department and any other law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction with a list of those rejectees from my own life.)
I myself have great credibility at diligently honoring rejections of myself by other persons after they ask me to not contact them again; and I DO NOT knowingly permit anyone to subject those rejectors of myself to any anonymous communications about me that violate their own privacy rights.
Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person I've already rejected from my own life, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that rejectee.

---I myself would NEVER agree to have intimate physical contact or sexual contact with any non-Anglo person. I am a white non-Hispanic person of English-Scottish-German ancestry, and I reflect my northern European ancestry in my personal life.
Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from forensic swabs of my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a non-Anglo person, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin, Texas, that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that non-Anglo person.
---I myself would NEVER agree to have intimate physical contact or sexual contact with any person who has a felony-conviction record. I myself DO NOT have any criminal-conviction record.
Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person with a felony-conviction record at the time of the cited rape-evidence exam on me, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.
--I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person who habitually and repeatedly and frequently verbalizes profane speech or obscene speech in everyday conversations.
Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person who habitually verbalizes profanity or obscene speech on a frequent basis, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.

---I myself would NEVER agree to have any intimate physical contact or any sexual contact with any person whose own body is extensively emblazoned with tattoos. I myself am a lifelong abstainer from any and all tattoos: there are ZERO TATTOOS anywhere on my entire body. I am VERY repulsed by tattoos on human bodies.

Any and all forensic medical exam DNA traces obtained from my anus or behind or groin area or mouth that match to a person with an extensively tattooed body at the time of the cited rape-evidence exam on me, is very solid evidence in a court of law in Austin that I was victimized by alleged assault-by-physical-contact or alleged sexual assault allegedly perpetrated by that individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.