Tuesday, January 26, 2021

THE ONLINE QUESTIONS I POSED TODAY TO THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY AT THEIR OFFICIAL U.S. GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

 

The online question I posed to the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States Government at 12:14 a.m. today (Tuesday, January 26, 2021):

"Does the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency maintain nationwide statistics on the total number of persons employed in the recycling industry in the USA? Does EPA compile nationwide statistics, such as estimated total quantity of plastic products recycled each year in USA, in regard to the private-sector recycling industry in the U.S.? If not, does the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of Labor or some other federal agency compile statistics of that type?"
I will look forward to receiving answers to those questions from the EPA under the leadership of Democratic Party-affiliated U.S. President Joe Biden.
In the meantime, I appreciate the kind online message that the EPA offered me immediately after I submitted my online questions to the EPA this morning:
"Thank you for your question
"An agent will review your inquiry and get back to you via your provided email."
_____
I also appreciated the email reply letter I received from the EPA early this morning.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.