Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A MOMENT OF PROGRESS FOR ME TODAY: THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT POLITELY ACCEPTED AN ONLINE CIVIL-RIGHTS COMPLAINT AND CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINT FROM ME AT THE FBI'S OFFICIAL U.S. GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

 

I am so glad that early this afternoon (Tuesday, January 12, 2021), I directly contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation at their online website in regard to the alleged home-invasion crimes and related personal-injury-crimes and alleged sex-crimes allegedly victimizing me on a daily and year-round-and-multi-year basis during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my current double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency rental-apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin.

The FBI politely acknowledged my criminal-law complaint and civil-rights complaint to them today with the following online confirmation message to me at 1:31 p.m. today:
"Complete
"Thank you for your submission.
"Submit your tip only once.
"Your tip is very important to us; however, we cannot guarantee you will be contacted with regard to your tip."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.