Saturday, January 2, 2021

MY FIRST-EVER LETTER THAT IS DIRECTLY ADDRESSED AND SENT TO THE NEW TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY, JOSE GARZA:

 

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; Michael Eveleth <michael.eveleth@austintexas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; brandon.lee@austintexas.gov <brandon.lee@austintexas.gov>; Austin 311 <austin311@austintexas.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2021, 10:21:34 PM CST
Subject: 1-2-2021 urgent question for new District Attorney Jose Garza

January 2, 2021

Dear Travis County District Attorney Jose Garza,

Congratulations again on your very influential new career as Travis County District Attorney that officially began on January 1, 2021.

District Attorney Garza, do you have the legal authority as District Attorney to request that the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit or some other APD unit officially authorize a new anal-rape DNA-traces forensic sexual-assault medical exam on myself as soon as possible?

I hope very much that your answer to that question is "yes". 

As you may be aware, District Attorney Garza, ever since 2012 I have repeatedly but unsuccessfully asked the APD Sex Crimes Unit and other APD units, local hospital emergency room physicians, and the Austin SAFE Alliance for a full forensic medical-evidence sexual assault exam on myself.  
Each of my 10 or more requests of mine over a multi-year period ever since early 2012 for a forensic rape-exam on myself have been denied by either APD, hospital emergency-room physicians, or the Austin SAFE Alliance on each of those 10 or more separate occasions.

The only two rape-evidence kits for me that APD currently has in APD's possession are both from calendar year 2011. Those two rape kits were obtained that year for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 and APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615.

One follow-up question for you, District Attorney Garza: 
If you plan to ask APD to authorize a new rape-evidence exam on me as soon as possible in January 2021, do you also have the legal authority as District Attorney to personally request full possible 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing for APD of any and all DNA swabs and other DNA-traceable items in that new rape-evidence kit to be obtained from my own body by a forensic nurse with my full prior hereby-stated permission on that?

As I'm sure you are already aware, I am the self-identified longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, English-Scottish-German-American white non-Hispanic senior-citizen and American citizen male adult crime victim during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked current solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit in northeast Austin. I allege that I am the victim in a very alarming alleged continuous-and-continuing, daily and year-round and multi-year personal-injury-crimes, anal-rape-crimes, home-invasion-crimes, and trespassing crimes case. 
One additional point of entry into my always-bolt-locked unit that was not previously mentioned to me by the polite management team at my current complex was identified to me for the first time ever on October 1, 2020, by an home-security expert with an A-plus-rated Better Business Bureau-accredited company in the Austin area. 
That first-rate home-security expert, Andrew Tijerina of Fortress Lock, Safe, & Security, volunteered to me during his on-duty October 1 inspection of my unit at my request that "neighbors" (exact quote) of mine could conceivably enter my own apartment unit --- through a small unlockable door situated on the ceiling of my large walk-in closet next to my bedroom --- from a massive attic that extends above the ceiling of numerous apartment units across the entire length of Building 17 (the building I live in at present) here at Pebble Creek Apartments.

I am very insistent on asserting my legal right to press criminal-law charges in that alleged continuous-felony crimes case, with help from your courageous and very honorable style as the very first-rate new District Attorney for Travis County, Texas.

I hope to hear from you soon, District Attorney Garza. 
Thank you in advance for your very kind interest in supporting safe housing conditions for me during my sleeping hours inside my current always-bolt-locked solo-occupancy apartment unit.

With Friendly Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, recent criminal-law complainant with APD in 2020 in a new crime case, APD Case 20-3161213, for which I handed a male APD officer, Officer Brozynski, on November 11, 2020, a flashdrive of very recent infrared motion-sensitive photo images obtained for me inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours.
My current solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a large and gated-community complex affiliated with Belco Equities, which maintains a headquarters office in north Austin for that for-profit business), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17 (northeastern corner of this large complex), Apartment 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.