Thursday, August 6, 2020

SURPRISE VISIT TODAY BY AUSTIN POLICE TO MY DOUBLE-BOLT-LOCKED FRONT DOOR OF MY SOLO-OCCUPANCY APARTMENT UNIT


The voice-mail telephone message I received this morning on my landline home phone line inside my bolt-locked and fully-locked solo-occupancy efficiency rental-apartment unit at roughly 11 a.m. from a female staff member for the Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services: "Hello, this is Austin-Travis County EMS. We got a call, stated that you may be needing some assistance. We do have EMS and (Austin) Police on the way. Please give us a call back so we can ask a couple more questions, and just to make sure you're doing okay. Thank you very much." I did not listen to that phone message until AFTER APD and the Travis County EMS had left the area outside near my front door this morning. For the record, I did politely state to Austin Police Department Officer Moreno (Badge Number 8574) after he knocked on my double-bolt-locked front door at 11:20 a.m. today (Thursday, August 6, 2020) that unless the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit is willing to authorize a DNA-traces forensic medical rape-evidence exam on me at this time, I would have no need for the "emergency medical services" that APD Officer Moreno and an an Anglo male EMS staff member with him, EMS staff member Donohoe (ID Number 2169), were offering me.

Their Austin-Travis County Police and EMS team left my front door area at 11:30 a.m. today.
I very definitely DO NOT seek to harm myself or anyone else, and I very definitely DO NOT seek to "kill" anyone, I politely stated in response to questions from APD Officer Moreno. I lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free lifestyle, and I myself DO NOT have any criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure that APD and Travis County Government and the Texas DPS are all very aware. I neglected to tell Officer Moreno that the DNA rape-evidence exam on me that I am seeking from APD would NOT be helpful to actual crime investigators UNLESS that rape kit from me is processed retroactively for the maximum possible six-month retroactive period. I feel very sure that full six-month retroactive DNA-traces processing WILL identify the DNA of at least one person who is NOT MYSELF. I will then politely insist on my legal right to press criminal-law charges against that person, regardless of the racial, ethnic, ancestral, gender, nation-of-citizenship, or sexual identity of that person, and regardless of whether that person is a senior citizen, a minor, or a member of any other age group. As I have repeatedly informed the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit, I myself have been completely celibate, with ZERO sexual contact or intimate physical contact between myself and any other human being (or any beast, for that matter), throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.