Sunday, August 9, 2020

A CLARIFICATION FOR AUSTIN POLICE THAT I SUBMITTED TO THEM ONLINE TODAY IN REGARD TO MY MOST RECENT PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT


The clarification to my August 8, 2020, online public-information request, APD-assigned ID Number R042782-080820, to the Austin (TX) Police Department --- a clarification that I wrote and submitted online today (Sunday, August 9, 2020) to APD at 1:18 p.m. at their official City of Austin website:

"I need to add to this text of this public-information request the following information:
"(On February 16, 2020,) I submitted (to you) a similarly worded request for information (APD-assigned ID Number R033127-021620) roughly five months ago. However, at that time I do not believe that I received any actual legal document from APD that referred to actual results from full-six-month-retroactive DNA-traces processing of each of the two cited rape-evidence kits you have in your possession that were obtained from me at my request in 2011. I am hopeful that there has either been full retroactive DNA-traces processing of both kits for APD in recent weeks, or that you are now able to provide me with the full results from full DNA-traces retroactive processing of each of the two total rape-evidence kits you obtained from me.

"I also need to add one bit of factual information to my current public-information request: I also lived alone as the only management-team-approved official rent-paying tenant and only management-team-approved occupant in two separate apartment units at Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, in northwest Austin for a combined total of several months. Those two apartment units where I lived alone on a temporary basis while I searched for a new roommate, along with the year when that occurred, were: Apartment 902 in 2016; and Apartment 1609 in 2018. I would now estimate that the total number of years since April 28, 2011, in which I have lived alone as the only official tenant and only official occupant is actually about four years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.