Sunday, August 2, 2020

MY DEEP GRATITUDE TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT: THE HOPE THAT AN ARREST OF AN ACTUAL CRIME SUSPECT MIGHT OCCUR SOON


Below is the recent legal document generated by the APD Special Investigations Unit and addressed to me, that gives me hope that at least one crime suspect will get arrested soon in connection with alleged continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round home-invasion-related crimes victimizing me during my sleep as I lie ALONE, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my SOLO-OCCUPANCY (myself, only) double-bolt-locked and fully-locked efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments in northeast Austin:

From: Aranda, Roberto
To: John McMillan
Subject: Electronic Correspondence to SIU
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 08:06:00
Good morning Mr. McMillan --
I received approximately 76 emails from you since our phone conversation on June 12, 2020.
Due to the volume of the communications, in conjunction with our limited resources due to the current events related to the Covid-19 pandemic and public protests, I am writing this message to respectfully request that you refrain from sending any additional emails at this time.
To be forthright, the quantity received thus far is more than plenty and it is imperative that my limited capacity be not overwhelmed.
As a friendly reminder, the scope of the Special Investigations Unit (SIU) is to investigate criminal incidents which meet particular criteria which includes, but is not limited to: crimes committed by any sworn officer(s) or City of Austin employees where the offense has occurred within the APD jurisdiction.
Therefore, should a determination be made that any of these leads evolve into a need for more information, you will be contacted accordingly.
Kind regards,
Roberto Aranda
Administrative Senior
City of Austin – Austin Police Department

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.