Thursday, April 13, 2017

FOR THE LEGAL RECORD: THE FOLLOWING PERSONS NEVER AT ANY TIME OR ON ANY OCCASION MADE ANY TELEPHONE CALL TO ME AT ANY TIME DURING THE MULTI-WEEK, MULTI-MONTH, MULTI-YEAR, OR STILL APPLICABLE CURRENT TIME PERIOD IN WHICH THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PERMITTED BY ME OR WOULD CURRENTLY OF COURSE BE PERMITTED BY ME TO MAKE A TELEPHONE CALL TO ME, WITH MY HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER EVER SINCE AUGUST 2001 BEING (512) 342-2295 IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA



---Daniel Hitt, a mathematics major at Washington University in St. Louis, over an approximately one-year period before I lawfully and permanently and irrevocably rejected him in person in 1976, made no telephone call to me on any occasion or at any time or in any context. Needless to mention, Dr. Hitt of the Stanford area of northern California is, of course, strictly prohibited by me from ever at any time making any telephone call to me or subjecting me to any type of communication or communications of any type, with any circumstance to the contrary comprising an automatic basis for my filing either a criminal-law charge against him or, if applicable, a civil-law lawsuit against Dr. Hitt and associates.

---Liz Steyer, a highly-respected female classmate of mine who later became valedictorian of my and her graduating class for the Class of 1975 from Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, Texas. I might add that I do appreciate some polite e-mail reply notes that Liz has sent me in this 21st Century period of my and her respective lives. I might add that I of course would welcome any telephone call to me that Liz might ever choose to make at any time in the present or future of my own life.

---Carrin Patman, in her capacity either as a current or as a former colleague of mine on the Stephen F. Austin High School debate squad in Austin, Texas, with Carrin currently being a highly-rated private attorney in Houston, Texas. I might add that I of course would welcome any telephone call to me that Carrin might ever choose to make at any time in the present or future of my own life.

---Donna Graglia, in her capacity either as a current or as a former colleague of mine on the Stephen F. Austin High School debate squad, with Donna being the daughter of a University of Texas at Austin Law School Professor, Professor Leno (sp?) Graglia. I might add that Donna is currently welcome to make a telephone call to me at any time in the present or future of my own life.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.