Monday, April 24, 2017

AUSTIN MAYOR STEVE ADLER ON MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017, POLITELY ACCEPTS REPLY NOTE FROM ME ON HIS E-MAILED INVITATION THAT I AS A DISTRICT 10 RESIDENT MEET WITH MAYOR ADLER IN PERSON AT CITY HALL, WITH ONE MAJOR TOPIC I PLAN TO DISCUSS WITH THE MAYOR BEING THE ALLEGED DISENFRANCHISEMENT POLICY TOWARD ME BY MY DULY-ELECTED DISTRICT 10 AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER, THE HARVARD-TRAINED PUBLIC-POLICY EXPERT Dr. ALISON ALTER



On Monday, April 24, 2017 9:08 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Ms. Barbara Shack, Executive Assistant to Austin Mayor Steve Adler, the Mayor's Office, City Hall, City Government of Austin, Austin, Texas.
Office phone number for the City of Austin Mayor's Office: (512) 978-2100.

April 24, 2017


Dear Ms. Shack,


I would like to thank Mayor Adler for inviting me, through an e-mail reply note (below) he sent to me earlier this morning, to myself schedule a one-to-one meeting between myself and Mayor Adler at City Hall in downtown Austin.

My best days for me to meet with Mayor Adler are Mondays, since Monday is my only off-duty day of the week.

Please send me a date and time on any Monday in the very near future that is convenient for Mayor Adler, and I will make a point of being there at that scheduled date and time.


Among the topics I have an urgent need to discuss with Mayor Adler is the very alarming defacto alleged possible disenfranchisement of myself --- a law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult white male lifelong-non-Christian Austin District 10 resident --- by the City Government of Austin.

I am referring to the reported policy decision in March 2017 by my duly elected Austin District 10 City Council Member, the Harvard University-trained public-policy expert Dr. Alison Alter, to herself personally forbid me from ever directly contacting her or any of her own City Hall staff members at any time subsequent to the early morning hours of March 9, 2017, according to an in-person statement that a City Government of Austin-appointed "Community Liaison" official verbalized to me in person inside my northwest-Austin rental apartment unit on the morning of March 9.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


John Kevin McMillan, founder and only current approved member of the non-proselytizing, non-Christian and implicitly-deistic, quality-of-life-minded Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, a fully independent new religious denomination with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...
John Kevin McMillan

On Monday, April 24, 2017 3:49 AM, "Adler, Steve" wrote:

Thank you for emailing the Mayor’s office. This is an automatic response so that you’re sure that we got your message. An actual human being will read your email soon and make sure you get an appropriate response, but in the meantime you have additional options:

For information on your city services, please call 311 to generate a response. For questions, comments, disputes or concerns with your city services, please email the Automated Citizens Assistance Program: http://www.austintexas.gov/email/acap.

If you’d like to get regular updates from the Mayor’s office, you can sign up atmayoradler.com. An actual human writes those emails, too.

You can also follow Mayor Adler on Twitter (@mayoradler) and on Facebook as well.
To schedule an appearance by or request a meeting with Mayor Adler please email Barbara Shack, the Mayor’s Executive Assistant, at barbara.shack@austintexas.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.