Friday, December 6, 2019

TRAVIS COUNTY PRECINCT 1 COMMISSIONER JEFF TRAVILLION ON DECEMBER 6, 2019, RECEIVES A POLITELY-WORDED PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, A RESIDENT OF TRAVIS COUNTY PRECINCT ONE


From: John McMillan
To: Travis County Commissioner Jeff Travillion (2017) ; Leticia Solis ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Darla Dixon ; Texas Legal ; ACLU of Texas ; Fbinaa Info ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Kirk Watson ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Bnaibrith Info ; Rabbinic Call for Human Rights (NYC) ; Ghbc Info ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Common Cause ; zpatton@governing.com ; National Center On Elder Abuse ; AARP ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; Bethany United Methodist Church Assoc Pastor Sheri Clifton ; Human Rights Law Society U of Chicago ; CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management ; John Hitzelberg ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Jackson Anna ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Javier Cansino ; Patrick B. Howard ; Jeff Pender ; Editor 2016 Hill Country News ; Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights ; Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center for Human Rights Policy ; Rainn Info ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Spencer Cronk ; Rey Arellano ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Rep. James Talarico 2019 Central TX ; Garnet F. Coleman ; Dwayne Bohac ; Kyle Biedermann ; Todd Hunter ; carol.alvarado@senate.texas.gov ; Justin Holland ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett ; Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor ; Letters To the Editor ; news@cbsaustin.com ; KXAN TV News Investigations ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019, 11:32:23 PM CST
Subject: 12-6-19 PIR to Commissioner Travillion re: me

To: Travis County Precinct 1 Commissioner Jeffrey W. Travillion, Sr.,
Travis County Commissioners Court,
Travis County Government,
700 Lavaca,
Suite 2.200
Austin, TX 78701
Mailing Address:
PO Box 1748
Austin, TX 78767
Office phone: (512) 854-9111
Office Fax: (512) 854-4897

December 6, 2019

Dear Travis County Precinct 1 County Commissioner Travillion,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail letters or letters or reports or memoranda, that you or any staff member of yours at any time during your tenure thus far as Precinct 1 Travis County Commissioner, have each written or sent or mailed or received or forwarded or FAXed at any time since January 1, 2017, and that, in each such case, referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.
EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE of this public-information request are any and all e-mail communications that were either written exclusively by myself or sent to you by myself.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska, and I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous basis ever since mid-March 1997.
My primary e-mail address and my landline phone number have each remained the same throughout the entire approximately three-year time period applicable to this public-information request: mcmillanj@att.net  and (512) 342-2295, respectively.

This public-information request was prompted in part by your own apparent decision not to send to me or mail to me any reply letter, or to offer me any return phone call or any phone message from your county government office, on any occasion in the most recent approximately three-year period. 

I myself have been and continue to be a gainfully employed and dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, vigilant and crime-deterrence-minded, lifelong-tobacco-free and anti-tobacco-minded, anti-marijuana-minded, anti-cocaine-minded, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, facially-cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less, anti-profanity-minded, intelligent, white Anglo-Saxon single adult male constituent of yours throughout your entire current term of office thus far. I myself DO NOT have any criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure you may already be aware.

My respective apartment-complex mailing addresses during the time period applicable to this Open Records request either have been or currently are:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759;
and, ever since June 21, 2019, Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

Below, for your convenience, Commissioner, is the entire verbatim text of a polite e-mail letter of inquiry that I wrote and sent to you on September 18, 2019. As you may recall, I did not receive any response from you on that.

Also for your convenience, final item below, is the verbatim initial portion of an e-mail letter I wrote and sent to you on October 2, 2017, in which I expressed to you stated concerns of mine at that time about possible conduct toward me at that time by one or more City Government of Austin officials.

Commissioner Travillion, I will look forward to receiving a helpful and fully reliable reply letter from you that provides me with any and all legal documents responsive to this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, public-information requestor.
Home address: 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net
and, through my new cell phone service (with AT&T),
goody2shoes2019@gmail.com.
My personal blog: johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com
______
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Travis County Commissioner Jeff Travillion (2017) sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov ; margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov ; District 4 ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Gerald Daugherty ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; leticia.acosta@austintexas.gov ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Kirk Watson ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Safeaustin Info ; Gina Hinojosa ; spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; John Hitzelberg ; Jackson Anna ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Public Enquiries (CD) ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Fbinaa Info
S
ent: Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 01:29:07 PM CDT
Subject: 9-18-19 urgent questions for Commissioner Travillion
Dear Travis County Commissioner Travillion,
Please confirm for me in writing that I am a current constituent of yours, since I reside in your precinct.
Four hopefully-polite questions for you:

(1) Do you have any direct knowledge of your own, or have you heard any rumors or information from any sources OTHER than myself, about my being a single adult Anglo male victim of alleged home-invasion crimes involving illegal trespassing and alleged assault by physical contact allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit?

(2) Do you yourself plan to contact the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit on my behalf to express any concern of your own about the absence of any arrest of any actual crime suspect by APD in connection with that continuous-and-still-continuing-felony-crimes case in which I myself am the victim and complainant?
I should mention to you that I have emphasized to APD Sex Crimes Unit, and I am also emphasizing to that unit through this letter, that as a law-abiding and law-enforcement-minded person, I gladly authorize and invite ANY AND ALL government-ordered ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERIOR OR WALLS OR FRONT DOOR OR SLIDING GLASS DOOR OR WINDOW OR BATHROOM CEILING "DOOR" OF THE APARTMENT UNIT WHERE I MYSELF AM CURRENTLY RESIDING AS THE ONLY APPROVED OFFICIAL TENANT AND THE ONLY APPROVED OCCUPANT.
I have also repeatedly emphasized to that highly-esteemed APD Unit that as a law-abiding and very honest teetotaling and platonicly-polite gentleman with no criminal-conviction record, I enthusiastically welcome any and all interviews of me and any and all lie detector tests that the APD Sex Crimes Unit is willing to offer me, along with any and all DNA forensic exams on me that that unit is willing to authorize for me.
The most recent DNA forensic medical exam on me that APD authorized was an exam performed on me on Dec. 21 or December 22, 2011, for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 by a forensic nurse at St. David's Medical Center near the UT-Austin Law School campus here in Austin.
From what I understand, no attempt has been made thus far by APD to process the DNA evidence from that rape kit for the entirety of the 180-day period immediately before the date of that rape kit.
As a long-time celibate gentleman who has been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own waking and conscious hours anywhere in the greater Austin area or Central Texas ever since late December 1979, I have repeatedly and politely asked the APD Sex Crimes Unit to PLEASE retroactively process BOTH of the two rape-evidence kits from 2011 that APD already has from me. The other rape-evidence kit from 2011 was officially authorized by APD on April 28, 2011, for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447.

(3) Commissioner Travillion, do you yourself know or do you have any speculations about what prompted then-Travis County Civil Probate Division Director David Ferris to volunteer to me from his county-government office in the Travis County Courthouse in August of 2001, within days after I had moved into a third-floor apartment unit to reside as an official new roommate for Mr. Christian Meza, who was already residing in that unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments (11411 Research Boulevard) in northwest Austin and had advertised in a newspaper that he was seeking a roommate, with myself having responded to his roommate-wanted ad, that "There appears to be an attempt by numerous persons to drive you (John Kevin McMillan of Travis County, Texas) out of the Austin area"?

(4) Do you yourself disapprove of any form of harassment of myself or "government-approved harassment policy" toward myself, John Kevin McMillan, that is allegedly or possibly occurring at present here in Travis County, Texas?

Thank you in advance, Commissioner Travillion, for your very helpful reply letter to me on all of this.
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
My new home address ever since June 21, 2019: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apartment 2418 (a second-floor unit in Building 17, with that unit facing toward the east), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295 (a landline phone).
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
My new facebook account, which I began this month using my new cell phone number, also refers extensively to the still-unsolved continuous-and-continuing, daily-and-year-round sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I am the self-identified victim.
_____________________
From: John McMillan
To: jeff.travillion@traviscountytx.gov TexasSecofStateExecutiveOffice ; Texas Secretary of State Open Records and General Counsel ; hway@law.utexas.edu ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017, 08:50:34 PM CDT
Subject: Fw: 5-19-17 three questions for my County Commissioner
Dear Travis County Commissioner Travillion,
I would like to respectfully mention to you that the duly elected county commissioner who directly represents me on the Travis County Commissioners Court, Mr. Gerald Daugherty, has so far chosen not to send me any reply letter about this very important civil rights issue (see below).
Commissioner Travillion, do you have any suggestions or advice you might be willing to offer me about this public-policy issue in which I am alleging possible disenfranchisement of myself by the City Government of Austin, even though I myself am gainfully employed and law-abiding and I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record.
I might add that I am a former individual dues-paying member of the Austin-based Texas Restaurant Association.
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My new home address: Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
....
John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.