Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Ms. LaDAWN STODDARD, DIRECTOR OF THE UTAH LT. GOVERNOR'S COMMISSION ON SERVICE AND VOLUNTEERISM, ON CHRISTMAS EVE 2019 SENDS ME A POLITE REPLY NOTE IN RESPONSE TO E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE OF MINE THAT REFERRED TO A QUESTION I HAVE ADDRESSED TO UNITED STATES PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE


From: LaDawn Stoddard
To: "mcmillanj@att.net"
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:07:48 PM CST
Subject: Out of Office Re: Fw: Case # 071794: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

I am currently out of the office until January 7th with limited access to email.  I will respond as soon as I am able.

Thanks
LaDawn


--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, copying or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or an entity other than the intended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments.
________________________
My online December 23, 2019, question for President Trump at his official White House website that the above-cited Salt Lake City-based Ms. Stoddard had received from me by e-mail was:

"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast,
 for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.