Tuesday, December 24, 2019

'NEW MEXICO COALITION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE' NON-PROFIT GROUP OFFICIAL SANDRA SMITH ON CHRISTMAS EVE OF 2019 SENDS ME A REPLY LETTER IN RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION OF MINE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP THAT I HAD SHARED WITH THEIR GROUP IN NEW MEXICO


From: Sandra Smith
To: "mcmillanj@att.net"
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:44:19 AM CST
Subject: Out of Office Re: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

Thank you for your email.

I will be unavailable until Thursday, December 26 at 2pm. I will answer your email promptly when I return.
If you need immediate assistance, please call our office at 505-246-9240.

Or in an emergency, dial 911 or call the 24 hour National Domestic Violence Hotline number is 1-800-799-7233.

Sandra Smith
Communications
Phone: Cell: (970)799-4286
On behalf of:
New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence
2340 Alamo Avenue SE, Suite 120
Albuquerque, NM 87106
www.nmcadv.org
____________
My online December 23, 2019, question for President Trump at his official White House website that the above-cited New Mexico-based anti-rape group Communications Director had received from me by e-mail was:

"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast, for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.