Tuesday, December 24, 2019

AUSTIN CITY ATTORNEY ANNE MORGAN ON CHRISTMAS EVE 2019 SENDS ME AN AUTOMATIC-REPLY THANK YOU NOTE IN RESPONSE TO E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE OF MINE RELATING IN PART TO THE ONLINE QUESTION I HAD SHARED WITH HER VIA E-MAIL THAT I HAD PRIMARILY ADDRESSED TO U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE


From: Morgan, Anne
To: John McMillan
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:03:46 PM CST
Subject: Automatic reply: Case # 071794: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

Thank you for your email. I am out of the office until December 30. Please call Meredith Mooney [512.974.2667] if you need assistance before then. 
 ______________________
My online December 23, 2019, question for President Trump at his official White House website that the above-cited Austin (TX) City Attorney Anne Morgan had received from me by e-mail was:


"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast,
 for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.