Monday, December 23, 2019

THE EXACT VERBATIM TEXT OF THE PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTION I POSED AT 12:47 A.M. CENTRAL TIME THIS MORNING TO UNITED STATES PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP THROUGH AN ONLINE FORM I COMPLETED AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE ADDRESS OF https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/


I am the only approved official tenant and only approved occupant in the efficiency rental-apartment unit where I have been living and paying my rent each month ever since I moved into this unit on June 21, 2019.

I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, gainfully employed, permanently drinking-alcohol-free Anglo Saxon adult senior-citizen gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.

Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast, for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration "services" (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.