Thursday, December 26, 2019

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SEX CRIMES UNIT INVESTIGATORS RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS EVE FOLLOW-UP LETTER FROM ME IN REGARD TO A FRIENDLY REPLY I'VE RECEIVED FROM UTAH GOVERNOR RICHARD HERBERT IN SALT LAKE CITY


From: John McMillan
To: Leticia Solis ; Leticia Acosta ; rafael.kianes@austintexas.gov ; sandra.benningfield@austintexas.gov ; Cousin Jim Dane ; Cousin Jim Dane ; mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov ; dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov ; Margaret Moore ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Fbinaa Info ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Darla Dixon ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; brian.gruetzner@austintexas.gov ; brent.dupre@austintexas.gov ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Rey Arellano ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Spencer Cronk ; Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker 2014 ; Attorney General of Utah ; constituentservices@utah.gov ; ldschurch ; richard.jennings@austintexas.gov ; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; LDS Response Team Response ; Utah Commission On Service and Volunteerism ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; diana.mcgeehan@dfps.state.tx.us ; ACLU ; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; John Hitzelberg ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Jackson Anna ; RCEW Info ; Texas Legal ; daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:01:35 PM CST
Subject: Fw: Case # 071794: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

December 24, 2019

Best Wishes to each of you very influential officials of the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit in your noble role as investigators who identify and arrest suspects for sex-crimes cases here in Austin.

I am carbon-copying to each of you today an unexpected reply letter (below) I received today from the Constituent Services Office of Utah Governor Gary Richard Herbert in Salt Lake City. 

That reply e-mail had been in response to a carbon-copy I had sent to Governor Herbert that contained the exact verbatim text of the following on-line question I posed at 12:47 a.m. Central Time on December 23, 2019, to President Trump at his online official White House website:
"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast, for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"
 I have not received any reply note of any type from President Trump in response to that most recent public-policy question I posed to him online. Nor did Mr. Trump ever send me an actual reply letter (other than an automatic acknowledgement) in response to a similar question I had posed several months ago to Donald Trump, a famous realtor, at his official White House website.


That reply letter (below) to me from Utah Governor Herbert states in the subject heading to that reply that their office in the capital city for Utah has assigned me an official case identification number: #071794.

It is possible that the highly-esteemed Governor of Utah has obtained factual information about my own living conditions during my sleeping hours in Austin, Texas, as I am lying alone (I always sleep alone) on my own bed, asleep and unconscious, inside my current bolt-locked apartment unit at the gated-community Pebble Creek Apartments at 8805 North Plaza Drive in north Austin and Austin District 4. 

(I should politely emphasize, incidentally, that my current always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment, an apartment in which I am the only rent-paying official tenant and only approved occupant, is very comfortable for me during any and all hours other than my sleeping or napping hours per se inside my bedroom per se.)

I would be very grateful to Utah Governor Herbert if he is willing to share any information or reports or rumors he's heard or received with your APD Sex Crimes Unit here in Austin, Texas, or with the Attorney General of Texas, or with Texas Governor Greg Abbott---who is himself a very distinguished and popular former Attorney General of Texas.

As each of you may be aware, I am the youngest son of Dr. Calvin McMillan, a longtime University of Texas at Austin Botany Department professor who was himself born in Murray, Utah. Father was raised as a Mormon (member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) throughout his childhood in Utah. I have occasionally visited Mormon churches in Texas in the last several decades, though I myself am not a member of the Mormon Church. 

As always, I would welcome any and all DNA-traces forensic medical exams on me at any time that your APD Sex Crimes Unit --- or any law-enforcement agency in Utah or elsewhere, for that matter --- is willing to authorize for me. 

And in the meantime, I plan to have transferred onto two separate flashdrives for APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923 (the APD-cited applicable case for which your Sex Crimes Unit has been accepted flashdrive evidence from me in 2019), all of my most recent December of 2019 dual-camera photographic video card documentation of alleged illegal home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and alleged trespassers who allegedly have had allegedly illegal physical contact with me and allegedly illegal sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours inside my current bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit.

On December 5, 2019, I purchased a second motion-sensitive infrared hunter's camera that as of late his month is also fully operating for me during my bedtime hours inside my bedroom. I am now using two total hunter's cameras inside my bedroom during my bedtime hours, this upon very helpful prior advice I received to purchase a second hunter's camera. 

That  potentially-life-saving advice to me came from state official Ms. Diana McGeehan during her Thursday, November 14, 2019, official and unannounced visit to my apartment unit---a visit that took place from 2 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. that day. 

Ms. McGeehan's visit was on behalf of Texas Department of Family and Protective Services Case Number 7292-2668.

Ms. McGeehan is a very polite and very professional female investigator for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services state agency in Austin. Her cell phone number: (512) 960-9351. Her office phone number: (512) 369-7019. Her office FAX number: 512-339-5912. Her e-mail address: diana.mcgeehan@dfps.state.tx.us .

Investigator McGeehan exhibited a high level of confidence in my own accuracy and honesty throughout her  40-minute visit to my apartment unit on November 14, 2019, in which she politely interviewed me in person. 

Her interview with me was focused on whether I as a gainfully-employed 62-year-old single gentleman receiving monthly Social Security payments from the U.S. Government and currently living alone as the only rent-paying official occupant inside my current rental-housing unit have myself been victimized by any alleged ongoing form of elder abuse inside my apartment unit, and if so, which person or persons would be the individuals allegedly victimizing me in that context.

Thank you in advance for any interviews with me or any questions you are willing to pose to me that any of you government officials are willing to offer at this time.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in Building 17, with that multi-unit apartment building being in the northeastern corner of this large and gated complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
E-mail addresses: mcmillanj@att.net
and, through my new cell phone service with AT&T,
goody2shoes2019@gmail.com



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Constituent Services
To: mcmillanj@att.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 04:43:49 AM CST
Subject: Case # 071794: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

Thank you for contacting the Governor's office.  Your 
comments
 have been successfully submitted and received.

ref:_00D411NsGS._5002M13MWXx:ref

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.