Tuesday, December 24, 2019

LINCOLN, NEBRASKA, OFFICE OF THE MAYOR OMBUDSMAN LIN QUENZER ON CHRISTMAS EVE 2019 SENDS ME A REPLY NOTE IN RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION FOR U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP THAT I SHARED WITH THAT CITY OF LINCOLN OFFICIAL IN THE CITY AND STATE WHERE I MYSELF WAS BORN


From: Lin Quenzer
To: John McMillan
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:40:18 AM CST
Subject: Automatic reply: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

City offices are closed for the Christmas holiday on December 25th. I am out of the office and will return on Friday, December 27th. I will respond to your concerns as quickly as I am able at that time.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Sincerely,

Lin Quenzer
Ombudsman
Office of the Mayor
City of Lincoln, Nebraska
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
______
My online December 23, 2019, question for President Trump at his official White House website that the above-cited City of Lincoln Mayor's Office Ombudsman had received from me by e-mail was:

"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast, for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.