Tuesday, December 17, 2019

STATE REPRESENTATIVE SHERYL COLE ON DECEMBER 16, 2019, DENIES IN WRITING THAT EITHER HER STATE CAPITOL OFFICE OR ANY DISTRICT OFFICE OF HERS HAS GENERATED OR RECEIVED ANY APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS THAT REFER TO MYSELF, A CONSTITUENT OF HERS


From: Sheryl Cole
To: John McMillan
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019, 11:27:56 AM CST
Subject: RE: 12-12-19 PIR to Rep. Cole re: me

Our office is in possession of none of the requested materials. Thank you.

Rep. Cole


From: John McMillan  
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:02 PM
To: Sheryl Cole ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; Fbinaa Info ; Kirk Watson ; Travis County Commissioner Jeff Travillion (2017) ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; District 4 ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Rey Arellano ; Spencer Cronk ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Patsy Spaw ; Margaret Moore ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Patrick B. Howard ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; David Maxwell ; Erin Zwiener ; John Bucy ; James Talarico ; Vikki Goodwin ; Dwayne Bohac ; Garnet F Coleman ; Carol Alvarado ; Justin Holland ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations ; Gerald Daugherty ; Gina Hinojosa ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov; Jackson Anna ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Ghbc Info ; andre.adams@tdhca.state.tx.us; Jeff Pender ; Jeff Libby ; rosie.truelove@austintexas.gov; Leticia Solis ; Austin Republican Women 2016 ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Piper Stege Nelson ; takebackhope@tlsc.org; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; sarah@nshhcoalition.org; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Sao State Tx Webmaster ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Texas Observer Editors ; Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor ; Texas Tribune Editor In Chief Evan Smith ; Todd Hunter ; district9@austintexas.gov; District 8 ; District 1 ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management ; Miami Herald Letters To Editor ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon) ; National Center On Elder Abuse
Subject: 12-12-19 PIR to Rep. Cole re: me

To: State Rep. Sheryl Cole, 
District 46, 
Texas House of Representatives,
Capitol Address:
Room E1.218
P.O. Box 2910
Austin, TX 78768
Office phone: (512) 463-0506
FAX: (512) 463-7864 

December 12, 2019

Dear State Representative Sheryl Cole,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I am seeking from you a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mails or letters or reports or memoranda, that at any time since January 8, 2019, were received or typed or written or produced or sent or mailed or forwarded or e-mailed or FAxed by yourself, State Rep. Cole, or by any staff member of yours in your State Capitol office or any district office of yours, and that, in each such case, referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas. 

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all e-mail communications that were sent or forwarded by me to yourself, State Rep. Cole, or to a legislative staff member of yours, and any e-mail communications that were written exclusively by myself. 

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My date of birth is April 27, 1957. I am a native of
Lincoln, Nebraska. 

I am the founder and only current approved member of a new and non-Christian "Honor Society" religion, the implicitly-deistic and non-atheistic "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", that has very stringent membership-eligibility guidelines. 

I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997. I have resided in Austin District 4 as a rent-paying official tenant inside a bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit in north Austin ever since June 21, 2019. 

You yourself served on the Austin City Council as a voting member from 2006 until 2015, including in your tenure as Mayor Pro Tem from 2011 to 2015. You were also a candidate for Mayor of Austin in 2014, though you were not elected to the Mayor's position.

In your prior tenure with the Austin City Council and in your current tenure as my current state representative, you have been repeatedly informed by me in writing on numerous occasions about my being a gainfully-employed, law-abiding, single Anglo adult male self-identified victim of alleged continuous-and-continuing personal-injury-crimes, including alleged sexual-assault crimes, allegedly being inflicted on me on a daily and year-round basis against my wishes during my sleeping hours as I lay alone or lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked rental-housing unit in Austin, Texas.
During your tenure as Mayor Pro Tem for the City Government of Austin, a high-ranking staff member of yours at City Hall, Phyllis (see below), advised me on your behalf on August 9, 2012, to myself directly submit a written appeal to Austin Police Department Assistant Police Chief Sean Mannix about the Austin Police Department's alleged failure at that time to adequately investigate my crime reports to APD about my being  a victim of personal-injury crimes in Austin.

The opening paragraphs of that lengthy e-mail letter of appeal I submitted by e-mail on August 9, 2012, to Assistant Chief Mannix, a letter I carbon-copied to yourself at your City Hall e-mail address, stated as follows:
"John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
"To:Sean.Mannix@austintexas.gov,sheryl.cole@austintexas.gov,publicrecords@oag.state.tx.us,

"Aug 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM

"To: Austin Assistant Chief of Police Sean Mannix, Austin Police Department, Austin, Texas.

"Dear Assistant Chief Mannix,
 
"I was advised on the telephone today by Phyllis of the City Hall office of Mayor Pro Tem Sheryl Cole that I need to directly address my appeal to you through a letter of my own sent directly to yourself.
 
"Assistant Chief Mannix, I hereby appeal the 'no further investigation' policy cited to me by Commander Julie O'Brien (see below) in her July 30, 2012, reply E-mail letter to me. Her reply letter was in response to my repeated civilly-worded criminal-law reports to APD ever since April 28, 2011, that one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit allegedly have subjected me to daily and year-round physical abuse and personal injury during my sleep,  while also waking me up repeatedly in the middle of my sleep without my having been able to directly and clearly identify the intruder on any occasion thus far...."
______
I would also like to politely remind you, Rep. Cole, that the numerous e-mail letters I  wrote and sent you during your prior tenure with the Austin City Council included the following:
"JohnMcMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
"To:laura.morrison@austintexas.gov,lee.leffingwell@austintexas.gov,
"Aug 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
"Dear Austin City Council Members Morrison and Cole,
"I apologize to you for my oversight in neglecting to also cite each of you as being among the  honorable and polite City of Austin elective  officials to whom the following letter (see below) of mine should have been addressed. 

"Thank you in advance for your very kind interest in helping me to offer a politely persuasive appeal to Austin Police Department Assistant Police Chief Sean Mannix as soon as possible on behalf of my request for additional criminal-law investigation by APD, including through use of hidden electronic surveillance cameras or infrared cameras on a temporary basis, of the criminal-law allegations from myself about one or more alleged illegal intruders inside my bolt-locked apartment unit allegedly subjecting me to personal injury during my sleep on a daily and frequent and year-round basis. 

"I hereby allege that that ongoing alleged felony crime allegedly subjecting me to personal injury and alleged molestation and to significant sleep deprivation as well, is allegedly occurring every day or night or morning in a context in which I myself am always sleeping alone or napping alone and probably snoring as well, as I lie alone on my orthopedic Swedish bed inside a top-floor, vaulted-ceiling one-bedroom apartment I rent (Apt. 325 at Wind River Crossing Apartments) in which I am the only approved tenant and the only approved occupant. 

"I hope to hear from either of you City of Austin elective officials soon about this very alarming major legal-liability issue currently facing the City Government of Austin and the Austin City Council. 

"Sincerely and Best Wishes from a law-abiding, gainfully employed, honest, teetotaling, clean-talking, single adult male constituent of yours in northwest Austin,
"John Kevin McMillan.
"My mailing address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
"Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
________________________________  
Rep. Cole, in order to assist you in your response to this public-information request, I would like to also mention that my respective home addresses during the approximately one-year period applicable to this public-information request, listed in descending chronological order from earliest to most recent, have been: 

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759; 
---Austin Motor Inn, 11400 North Interstate Highway 35, Room 114, Austin, TX 78753; 
and, ever since June 21, 2019, Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753. 

I have paid for and maintained the same landline home phone number of (512) 342-2295 throughout the entire approximately one-year period applicable to this public-information request.

 Ever since August of 2019, I have also paid for and maintained cell-phone service, with my new cell phone number through AT&T being: (512) 993-7305. 

I have maintained the same e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net" throughout the entire approximately one-year period applicable to this public-information request. My other current e-mail address, which I am using through my AT&T cell phone service, is: goody2shoes2019@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance, State Rep. Cole, for your prompt and authoritative and very thorough reply letter providing me with any and all responsive legal documents.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan.
Home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My primary e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.