Tuesday, December 24, 2019

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT LIEUTENANT BRIAN GRUETZNER --- HIMSELF THE IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR OF APD SEX CRIMES UNIT TOP ADMINISTRATOR SGT. SANDRA BENNINGFIELD ---- SENDS ME A POLITE REPLY NOTE ON CHRISTMAS EVE 2019 IN RESPONSE TO RECENT E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE OF MINE THAT INCLUDED MY ONLINE QUESTION FOR U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE THAT I HAD SHARED WITH APD LT. GRUETZNER


From: Gruetzner, Brian
To: John McMillan
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2019, 03:03:42 PM CST
Subject: Automatic reply: Case # 071794: Fw: 12-23-19 my question for President Trump

I am currently out of the office. If you need assistance, for Financial Crimes please call 512-974-5290, for Digital Forensics Sgt. Mostia at 512-974-5942, for Animal Cruelty or Arrest Review Sgt. Hurst at 512-974-5724. Thank you.
________

 My online December 23, 2019, question for President Trump at his official White House website that the above-cited Austin Police official had received from me by e-mail was:


"Mr. President, do you support my legal and human right to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured current apartment unit without ANY other person or any beast, for that matter, ever being physically present anywhere inside my rental unit during my bedtime hours or in any way subjecting me to any nasal inhalants or any oral inhalants or any unwanted liquids or any anal-vibration 'services' (I myself do NOT own any vibrator of any type) or any form of physical contact or sexual contact of any type during my sleep?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.