Saturday, April 27, 2019

THE ADVANTAGE TO CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY DURING YOUR LEISURETIME THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MONTH IN WHICH YOU WERE BORN: YOU HAVE A LOT MORE DAYS EACH YEAR TO CELEBRATE


As my own birthday of April 27 is about to end, I find it satisfying to know that I still have April 28, April 29, and April 30 left in which to savor and delight in the entire month of April.


April will always be my own favorite month of the year. It was the month in which my beloved mother, Iowa native Phyllis Delores Gardner McMillan, gave birth to me inside Bryan Memorial Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska. 

I also delight in April each year partly because it offers numerous days with the most pleasant weather and natural scenery of the entire year here in Austin, Texas. The verdancy of April in Austin is delightful.

I plan to celebrate the last three days of my "birthday month" this year by writing thank-you cards during my leisuretime to individuals whom I especially appreciate from my own life. 


One of those individuals is British actress Julie Andrews. Her very inspirational and Oscar-winning 1960s movie "The Sound of Music" conveyed the sublimely beautiful message that regardless of where I am situated, I should strive to pursue creative projects and improvisational excellence in a cheerful and people-friendly and resourceful manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.