Tuesday, April 16, 2019

URGENT PLEA TO VIGILANT, HONEST, LAW-ABIDING, AND LAW-ENFORCEMENT-MINDED PERSONS: IF ANY OF YOU SUSPECT OR BELIEVE OR ARE PRIVY TO FACTUAL INFORMATION INDICATING THAT I MYSELF WAS SUBJECTED AT ANY TIME IN 2011 TO ANY ALLEGED SEX-CRIMES IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, PLEASE CALL AUSTIN POLICE SEX-CRIMES DETECTIVE LETICIA SOLIS ASAP


The Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit phone number for Detective Leticia Solis is: (512) 974-4435.

The official E-mail address for APD Sex-Crimes Detective Solis is: leticia.solis@austintexas.gov  .

Detective Solis stated to me yesterday on the telephone that the Austin Police Department is continuing to maintain and preserve the two DNA-trace forensic rape-evidence kits that were obtained from me at my request on April 28, 2011, and December 21-22, 2011, respectively. Each of those two separate forensic rape-evidence kits came from forensic DNA-evidence exams on me by a female forensic nurse inside St. David's Hospital near the UT-Austin campus.


Detective Solis also stated to me yesterday that her APD Sex Crimes Unit may be willing to pursue multi-month retroactive DNA-trace processing on both of the forensic DNA rape-evidence kits that were obtained from me in 2011.

Detective Solis's much-appreciated comment to me yesterday comprised the very first occasion I can recall in which any Austin Police Department officer has indicated that they are willing to consider the possibility that I was victimized by alleged continuous sex-crimes and alleged continuous personal-injury crimes on numerous separate occasions over a multi-month period during my sleeping hours as I lay alone, unconscious, on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit in northwest Austin. 

I am a longtime celibate-by-choice gentleman. During my own conscious or waking hours I have NEVER had any sexual contact of any type with any other person anywhere in Travis County or Williamson County or anywhere else in Central Texas on any occasion since late December of 1979, as I also politely mentioned to Detective Solis yesterday. I am also a permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free gentleman. I also informed Detective Solis yesterday in our phone conversation that I myself have not participated in or had any direct involvement in anal intercourse at any time during my own waking hours, regardless of where I resided or traveled or or was situated, on any occasion since the 1980s.

The two separate 2011 rape-evidence kits were each obtained from me during a prior period when I resided at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard in northwest Austin, as a rent-paying official tenant. I resided at that time in Building 3, Apartment 325, a second-floor apartment at Wind River Crossing.

Wind River Crossing Apartments during the period when I resided there were reportedly owned and managed by Westdale, a nationwide realty corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.