Tuesday, April 23, 2019

MY BELATED ADVICE TO THE ANGLO ADULT GERMAN-AMERICAN GENTLEMAN IN HIS 20s WHO IN A RECENT PRIOR YEAR EXPRESSED TO ME A KEEN INTEREST IN FINDING A CAREER FOR HIMSELF THAT MAKES FULLER USE OF HIS OWN VERY STRONG MECHANICAL SKILLS


I greatly appreciated your taking the time to politely and calmly discuss with me your career-related goals. I don't have a current e-mail address or phone number for you, and I have not run into you or talked with you for several months, so I have decided to offer this to you through my blogsite:


Have you considered registering with the "Linked In" website, at no financial charge to yourself? 

That career-focused website could be very helpful to you, particularly since it offers lots of career-related suggestions.

In my own life, I am finding that my involvement with "Linked In" as a registered member is potentially very helpful to me.


Numerous career-minded professionals --- including one former City Attorney of Austin, Ms. Karen Kennard --- have each directly contacted me through my "Linked In" account, and have each directly requested that I agree to let them cite themselves as a current "connection" of mine.

I did agree to Ms. Kennard's unexpected request, my impression being that Ms. Kennard herself apparently supports privacy rights and safe housing conditions for me in Austin, Texas.

Meanwhile, I have myself discontinued my own involvement with "Facebook" (an involvement that led to my having been victimized by an apparent woman who somehow entered my online Facebook account without my permission and claimed to "represent" me, when she --- or possibly he, but citing a female name for himself --- had no such authorization from me).

That apparent woman posted on my own Facebook page several scantily-clad photos of a dark-haired woman, citing a "name" for herself of "Kathy Miller", with each of those photos having NOT been approved by me or authorized by me. She (or he?)  also apparently "replied" enthusiastically on my own apparent behalf to various men in Arab countries and elsewhere through a Facebook "account" that somehow used my own e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.