Saturday, July 22, 2017

FREQUENT CRAIGSLIST RESPONDENT 'GREG S.' OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, ON SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2017, OFFERS BLUNTLY WORDED, ACCUSATORY E-MAIL REPLY TO ME ON A CRAIGSLIST POSTING OF MINE ABOUT MY SEEKING TO MOVE INTO AN HONORABLE AUSTIN RESIDENT'S HOME OR APARTMENT AS A TENANT OR ROOMMATE


RE: REASONS FOR INVITING ME TO MOVE TO YOUR HOME/APT AS TENANT OR ROOMMATE

Greg S

To thjfk-6230476002@hous.craigslist.org


Today (Saturday, July 22, 2017) at 6:20 AM

http://austin.craigslist.org/sha/6230476002.html

"Nobody wants you. You deep state religious whack job hypocrites delivered Trump and his Nazi klan to our government.

"Enjoy Trump's Impeachment.

"By the repeat nature of your ads, clearly you've been impeached by Austin.

"Maybe you could suck (up to) fellow creep Danica Patricia Lt Gov...(obscenities omitted)...and he will hide you in...(allegedly or possibly libelous statement omitted that directly referred to a cited female person)...(an) apartment (in Austin)....

"Give it up. God is trying to teach you, but you won't evolve. Judge and hate, judge and hate. The Trump way.

"Sick."
_______
$400 / 100ft2 - REASONS FOR INVITING ME TO MOVE TO YOUR HOME/APT AS TENANT OR ROOMMATE (Austin)

--I am gainfully employed and work six days per week.
--I am honorable and tactfully honest and polite.
--I never smoke or drink any alcohol or consume any illicit drug.
--I am neither a former alcoholic nor a former illicit-drug addict.
--I am facially clean-shaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee) and lifelong-tattoo-less.
---I am quiet, and I consistently use polite, non-profane (clean) language in my everyday conversations with others.
---My lifestyle is socially conservative: I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice single adult gentleman, and I never have any invited overnight guest or any invited late-night guest inside my own bedroom.
---I am conscientious and crime-deterrence-minded, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record.
---I am a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster, the great Puritan religious leader who served as head chaplain on the Mayflower and, later, as a leading adviser to British Governor William Bradford of the Plymouth Colony in what is now the U.S. state of Massachusetts.
---I am semi-fluent in Spanish, and I'm a former founder of a Spanish Club at Washington University in St. Louis.
---I studied French for two years in college.
---I am a former National Merit Scholar at Washington University in St. Louis.
---I am a former Salutatorian at Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin ISD in Austin, Texas.
---I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska.
---I have a Master's Degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
---I have several creative and healthy hobbies and pastimes and affinities, including: tennis, racquetball, roller-skating, hiking, healthy-foods cooking, spicy-foods dishes, quality-of-life-theme factual research pursuits and brainstorming, creative writing projects, and watching wholesome movies with moral depth to them or gentle humor to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.