Saturday, December 3, 2016

TO THE THOUSANDS OF CENTRAL TEXANS WHO APPARENTLY RESENT THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT QUALIFY FOR MEMBERSHIP IN MY HONOR SOCIETY 'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION'---A NEW RELIGION WITH VERY STRINGENT MEMBERSHIP-ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS---I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT:



(1) my own religion is not for Christians. My implicitly-deistic religion believes very strongly that any and all factual evidence about any reported "supernatural" phenomena must be evidence obtained with modern scientific technology in the 21st Century and in a context relating to recent occurrences.


(1a) my own rational-goals-setting-minded religion excludes persons who pray.

(2) my own religion excludes persons who consume drinking alcohol.

(3) my own religion excludes persons who smoke.

(4) my own religion excludes persons who consume chewing tobacco.

(5) my own religion excludes persons who have a beard, mustache, or goatee.

(6) my own religion excludes persons who participate in anonymous communications violating the privacy rights of myself or anyone else.

(7) my own religion excludes persons who consume marijuana or medical marijuana.

(8) my own religion excludes persons who consume cocaine.

(9) my own religion excludes persons who consume any other illicit drug.

(10) my own religion excludes persons who verbalize profanity or "cuss words" in everyday conversations with others.

(11) my own religion excludes persons who have a felony-conviction record.

(12) my own religion excludes persons who exhibit a lack of full respect toward law-abiding conduct exhibited by other religious groups that is protected freedom of speech or freedom of religion under the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.

(13) my own religion excludes persons who seek to medically injure or harm the medical health of myself or anyone else.


(14) my own religion excludes persons who support castration of male persons in any context, whether in the context of a sex-change operation that that male person requested or in the context of government-ordered punishment of a convicted rapist.

(15) my own religion excludes persons who support sex-change operations.


(16) my own religion excludes persons who practice or participate in sadomasochistic physical torture or physical beating or physical whipping of themselves or another person in the context of a romantic or sexual relationship or other personal relationship with another human being.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.