Friday, December 2, 2016

A VERY BAFFLING POSSIBLE CASE FOR THE 'FORENSIC FILES' CABLE-TELEVISION PROGRAM: HAUNTING QUESTIONS THAT LINGER, EVEN TODAY, FROM THE CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-ALLEGED-UNWANTED-NOISE-POLLUTION CASE IN WHICH I MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, REMAIN THE VICTIM IN THE YEAR 2016 ON A DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND BASIS INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA---THIS SPECIFICALLY IN REGARD TO ANY AND ALL OF THE ALLEGED ANAL-RAPE CRIMES, ALL OF THEM ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING ME EXCLUSIVELY DURING MY SLEEP AS I LIE ALONE ON A BED I MYSELF OWN INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM WITH ADT PULSE-CAMERA SURVEILLANCE FOCUSED ON MY BED AT ALL TIMES



(1) What prompted my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan---an individual who resided in either Washington State or California at the time---to state to me in writing in the late 1990s that he himself has had "some involvement, but not much" in alleged manipulative circumstances I myself was being subjected to against my wishes in my own life in Austin, Texas?

(2) What prompted a biological cousin of mine in the Iowa City area of Iowa, Cousin Jim Dane, a kindly farmer and married gentlemen, to volunteer to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, during a long-distance telephone call I made to Cousin Jim's and his family's farmhouse in Johnson County, Iowa, from my efficiency apartment unit several blocks west of the University of Texas at Austin main campus, the following emphatically concerned-sounding statement from his end of the phone line:

 "You (biological cousin John Kevin McMillan) are being victimized by frequent crimes in Austin, Texas, on a year-round basis! I urge you to stay in close contact with the Austin Police Department (sic), who should help to protect your own personal safety in Austin by APD's arresting crime suspects and pressing criminal-law charges citing you as a victim of felony crimes in Austin!" (approximate quote).

(3) What prompted my beloved biological mother, Phyllis Delores (maiden name, Gardner) McMillan, to volunteer to me in a somber-sounding tone of voice from her end of the phone line during a summer of 1991 long-distance phone call I made to her and Father's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from Cuero, Texas, a city where I was employed during that approximate time period as a Cuero-beat full-time reporter for "Victoria Advocate" daily newspaper: 

"You may be hearing voices for the rest of your life, John."

(4) What prompted my biological oldest brother, Kent Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas, to volunteer to me on the telephone in 1991, during a period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and where I had been or was at that time a full-time education-beat reporter and columnist for the "Sweetwater Reporter" daily newspaper:

 "You (John Kevin McMillan of Sweetwater, Texas) are being PERSECUTED (sic)!"

(4a) What prompted my biological oldest brother, Kent Neal McMillan, to volunteer to me from his end of the phone line in 1992, during a period in which I resided in the Zapata area of Zapata County, Texas, and reported full-time for "The Zapata County News" local newspaper: 
"Your (John Kevin McMillan's) tentative idea of your moving from Zapata, Texas, to the U.S. state of Oregon (sic) in order to find safer, crime-free living conditions for yourself would not be a wise idea. If (sic) the United States has been compared to Nazi Germany (sic), your moving to any other U.S. state would not be of any help to you at all" (approximate quote).

(5) What prompted my biological oldest brother, Kent Neal McMillan of Austin, Texas, to volunteer to me on the telephone in the summer of 1991 during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my rental home in Cuero, Texas: 
"Your (John Kevin McMillan) current living conditions call to mind the Prohibition on Cruel and Unusual Punishment in the Bill of Rights of the U.S. Constitution. Sweden (sic) has a better overall record on human rights issues than the United States has."

(6) What might help explain why the City Attorney's Office here in Austin, Texas, over a multi-year period has admitted in writing on several separate occasions to the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin that in the period ever since April 17, 2011, in particular, numerous total employees or officials of the Austin Police Department, the City Manager's Office, the City of Austin Public Information Office, the City of Austin Human Resources Department, and the City Clerk's Office here in Austin have each consulted the City Attorney's Office here in Austin on at least one occasion in a context that directly referred to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin?


(7) What might help explain why a female attorney for the University of Texas System in Austin, Texas, has admitted in writing this year to the Attorney General of Texas state agency in Austin that an unspecified number of employees or officers or officials of The University of Texas at Austin Police Department in the time period ever since April 17, 2011, have reportedly consulted attorneys for UT-Austin in regard to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, on several or more total combined occasions?

(8) What might help explain why my beloved Aunt Allegra Dane of the Iowa City area of Iowa posed the following question to me on the telephone in 2012 or 2013 from her and her husband John Dane's farmhouse home in Johnson County, Iowa: 

"Is there anything you (nephew John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas) are doing that is somehow INVITING (sic) them to break into your bolt-locked rental apartment unit during your sleeping hours?" (approximate quote).

(9) What might help explain why my only biological sister, Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, stated to me on the telephone several years ago from her and her attorney husband's home in Houston, that Julie does not question the accuracy and honesty of my statements to her that day on the telephone about my being victimized by anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury crimes allegedly being inflicted on me on a daily and year-round basis by illegal intruders inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin?


(10) What might explain why my beloved biological father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, a retired UT-Austin Botany researcher and Botany professor, volunteered to me with no apparent context to his statement, during a long-distance phone call I made in the summer of 1991 to his and Mother's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from my rental home at that time in Cuero, Texas: 

"I (Dr. Calvin McMillan) am outraged by the news media reports I (Dr. McMillan) have been reading about a flagrantly law-breaking British (sic) media company (sic)!"

(11) What prompted my biological father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, to volunteer to me from his end of the phone line during a long-distance phone call I made in 1987 to him and Mother's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from Quincy, Massachusetts, where I was residing at the time: "I (Dr. Calvin McMillan) cannot handle this (the voices)! You (John Kevin McMillan) should remain in the Boston area of Massachusetts in order to resolve this problem in your own life!"


(12) What prompted my biological Mother, Phyllis Delores (maiden name, Gardner) McMillan, to volunteer to me on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made in May or June of 1987 to her and Father's home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from Quincy, Massachusetts: "The VOICES (sic) do NOT do JUSTICE to you! (exact quote)"


(13) What prompted my biological younger sister, Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, a former or current schoolteacher for Houston Independent School District at the time of the phone call, to state to me on the telephone in 1999, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her attorney husband's home in Houston, Texas, from my rental efficiency apartment unit several blocks west of the University of Texas at Austin campus: 

"I've (Julie McMillan Lechtenberger) never denied (sic) that you (John Kevin McMillan) are hearing actual, verifiable, voices (sic) in Austin. But that should not affect your (financial) earnings (sic) capacity (sic) at all, since if you (John Kevin McMillan) lose a job, you can always find another job" (a near-exact quote in its entirety).

(14) What prompted my biological sister, Julie McMillan of Texas, to volunteer to me on the telephone in 1989, during a well-intended and polite follow-up phone call I made to her home at that time from my duplex apartment unit in El Campo, Texas, a city where I was reporting full-time for the El Campo "Leader-News" local semi-weekly newspaper:

"I (Julie McMillan) do NOT want the background voices at my upcoming wedding ceremony at the French Legation in Austin. In response to your follow-up question to me on the phone today about this matter, I (Julie) would appreciate it if you (John Kevin McMillan) would NOT attend my wedding to UT-Austin Law School alumnus Joseph Dean Lechtenberger, even though I (Julie) acknowledge that I had sent you an invitation to attend my wedding that you received in the mail at your current private residence in El Campo, Texas (approximate quote)".

(15) What prompted my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan of the Los Angeles area of California, to volunteer to me in writing in 2014 or so the following personal advice and legal advice to me from his official University of Southern California e-mail address at that time: 
"I (Dr. Michael Kim McMillan) recommend that you (younger brother John Kevin McMillan) develop a dialogue (sic) with Mormons (sic). Mormons oppose (sic) 'thought control projects' (sic) , so Mormons would be more compatible with you than some or several of the religious groups that have had an involvement in your living conditions in Austin" (approximate quote).

(16) What prompted my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, a chemistry researcher for the University of Southern California Keck Medical School, to volunteer to me in an e-mail letter he sent me from his official University of Southern California e-mail address in 2011 or 2012: 
"You (John Kevin McMillan) may be unsafe (sic) in your current rental apartment (sic) unit (at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments (with Westdale being a nationwide realty corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas), at 11411 Research Boulevard, Apartment 325) in Austin (approximate quote)."

(17) What prompted my biological sister, Julie McMillan Lechtenberger, to state to me in 1990 or 1991 on the telephone during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her attorney husband's home in Houston, Texas, from my rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas, in which I complained to Julie about alleged verbal harassment of me and alleged violations of my own privacy rights in Texas: "You (biological brother John Kevin McMillan) have no need for any attorney. You know why" (a near-exact quote).














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.