Monday, December 29, 2008

Need for worldwide New Year's Resolutions Website

On behalf of the continual goal of self-improvement that individual human beings throughout the entire world are striving for, I would like to propose the establishment of a special new website.

That new website would be exclusively dedicated to inviting submissions from individuals anywhere in the world who wish to share with the entire world one or more New Year's Resolutions that they have come up with for themselves on an individual basis.

One of my own personal New Year's Resolutions, relating to a very important career-related goal for myself, is a resolution I have recently written and shared on the Internet with my fellow Stephen F. Austin High School (a school of Austin Independent School District in Austin, Texas) alumni at the website
http://austinhigh.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=962

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.