Sunday, December 28, 2008

Need for More Research about Aromatherapy

As intrigued as I am by aromatherapy, I inevitably ask myself whether there is any risk that inhaling the pollutants in the air resulting from burning oils or incense inside one's residence, could possibly cause lung cancer or some other medical problem.

It seems to me that there may be a need for additional medical-science research about possible harmful effects from aromatherapy.

Also, maybe there is a need for greater clarification, with help from further research, about the types of aromatherapy that apparently do NOT involve any risk of sustaining any harmful medical side-effects.

The subject of aromatherapy has been on my mind lately as I search for the "perfect" indoor botanical plant----a plant with leaves so fragrant that even when the plant is not in bloom, that plant will serve as a naturally healthful indoor deodorizer inside my residence on a year-round basis.

That type of delightfully fragrant indoor plant will also spare me the financial expense of ever having to myself purchase any air-freshener spray or other deodorizer for my residence.

Aromatherapy has been in the media lately, partly because Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz has reportedly told the American news media that she is very keen on aromatherapy in her own life. I do not know, though, exactly what Cameron Diaz's aromatherapy consists of inside her private residence.

So far, Cameron Diaz is apparently the only famous person of today of whom I'm aware who fervently extols the virtues of practicing aromatherapy inside one's private residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.