Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Utah Member of Congress-Elect Celeste Maloy, a First-Rate Utahn Attorney, Strongly Supports Safe Sleeping Conditions For Me As I Lie Alone, Asleep and Unconscious, On a Bed I Own Inside my Bolt-Locked and Fully Locked Solo-Occupancy Studio Rental Apartment Unit inside a High-Security HUD-Inspected and HUD-Subsidized Senior Citizens Apartment Building in Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah

 I am very pleased to announce that U.S. Representative-Elect Celeste Maloy, a first-rate Utahn attorney  who in January 2024 becomes my primary federal lawmaker in Congress, is the very first federal elective official who has stated to me in writing that  she or he supports safe sleeping conditions for me during my bedtime hours inside my bolt-locked solo-occupancy rental apartment unit.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "utahdistrict02@gmail.com" <utahdistrict02@gmail.com>

Sent: Tue, Dec 5, 2023 at 9:29 PM

Subject: 12-5-23 Thank you to U.S. Rep. Celeste Maloy

Dear U.S. Rep. Maloy,

Congratulations on your very impressive new role as a voting  member of the U.S. Congress who also has first-rate incisiveness as a State Bar of Utah member attorney.

I am very grateful to your friendly  staff member Alice Fuller for having kindly stated to me on the telephone at about 2:55 p.m. Mountain Time today that you definitely support safe sleeping conditions for me on a year-round basis  inside my current HUD-subsidized and HUD-inspected, bolt-locked solo-occupancy studio rental apartment unit inside  the high-security 

 11-story Wasatch Manor senior citizens apartment building in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah.

I always sleep alone on a bed I own inside my fully locked apartment unit that is located on the Ninth Floor of Wasatch Manor. I am a lifelong single gentleman and a longtime celibate gentleman. I wear a physician-approved oral device in my  mouth during my sleeping hours that protects me from experiencing  sleep apnea. I lead a permanently  alcohol-free, lifelong tobacco-free, permanently illicit-drug free, facially cleanshaven, lifelong  tattoo-less, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, non-stalking lifestyle.

Rep. Maloy, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible after you  have been provided with your new  official e-mail address as a voting member of the U.S. Congress. I will look forward to sending you factual reports and brainstorming letters at that new official  e-mail address for yourself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

constituent and registered voter  John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

My home phone: (801) 355-0850.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.