Thursday, December 28, 2023

Attorney General of Texas Today Sends Me Friendly Official ID Number for my Current Open Records Complaint Against the Open Records Coordinator for Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas

 I was informed by e-mail today that I  have been assigned an official complaint number on my current Open Records complaint through the Attorney General of Texas against the Public Information Coordinator for the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas

My complaint is that the Travis County DA's Office failed to provide me with any reply letter in response to my November 30, 2023, Open Records request to that county government agency. 

The November 30 public information request of mine had sought "a copy of any and all documents on file with each applicable division or unit of your DA's Office that were each authored by someone other than me at any time since 9 a.m. January 1, 2021, and  which each  stated that I myself was or am victimized by  a felony crime."

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "OpenRecordsAssistance" <OpenRecordsAssistance@oag.texas.gov>

To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>

Sent: Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 9:21 AM

Subject: Office of the Attorney General, Open Records Division ID# OR-23-103287-IC

Dear Requestor:

Your complaint was assigned ID# OR-23-103287-IC

Additional documentation may be faxed to the Education and Enforcement Section of the Open Records Division at (512) 481-1992, submitted through our online form (https://oag.my.site.com/OpenRecords/s/) or mailed to P.O. Box 12548, Austin, Texas 78711.

Please note, if you are using the online form, you must include the full complaint ID number provided above in order to submit your documentation.

Should you have any questions regarding this letter, please call the Open Government Hotline at (877) 673-6839.

Sincerely,

Education and Enforcement Section

Open Records Division

PLEASE NOTE: Any replies to this email will not be received


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.