Monday, September 18, 2023

The Two Questions I Respectfully Posed Today to Administrators of the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles, California


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "medadmit@usc.edu" <medadmit@usc.edu>

Sent: Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 5:33 PM

Subject: re: Keck treatment pgm for alcohol-addicted employees

September 18, 2023


Dear University of Southern California Keck School of  Medicine Administrators,


I was informed  on the telephone this year for the very first time that my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, a professional chemist and former longtime  employee of your highly-rated medical school, was himself reportedly "addicted to alcohol" throughout Michael's entire adult life.


I am writing you today to politely ask you whether the USC Keck School of Medicine offers low-cost or free treatment programs for any and all of your employees who are ever identified at any time as being addicted to alcohol, marijuana, any illicit drug, opioids,  tobacco or vaping products, or rampant  sexual promiscuity involving anonymous and indiscriminate sex with a wide variety of sex partners.


Also, does your Keck Medical School strive to take the initiative to  identify medical symptoms in any of your current employees for which your school might request or require that they undergo alcohol-addiction treatment, marijuana-addiction treatment, illicit-drug-addiction treatment, opioid addiction treatment, tobacco-addiction treatment, vaping addiction treatment, inter-racial-stalking addiction treatment, or sexual-promiscuity addiction treatment?


Thank you in advance for your friendly reply letter to me on these two questions.


Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, the younger biological brother of Dr. Michael Kim McMillan.

I might add that I myself have not consumed any alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990, and I have been completely celibate ever since one total day in 1995. 

I myself am strictly MONO-racial in my own eventual dating practices in Salt Lake City, Utah: I only and  exclusively agree to date members of my own racial group. My own racial group are white non-Hispanic persons, according to the U.S. Bureau of the Census.


My solo-occupancy fully locked studio rental-home address ever since June 1, 2022:

535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

My home phone: (801) 355-0850.




Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.