Monday, September 25, 2023

The 'Housing Issue' and 'State Issue' Cited to Me in 2021 by a Hispanic Female Reporter Intern for the 'Austin American-Statesman' Daily Newspaper in Austin, Texas, and by Congressman Lloyd Doggett of Austin

 The exactly quoted voice mail message I received on April 16, 2021, from Laura Morales, a reporter intern for "The Austin American-Statesman"  daily newspaper in Austin, Texas:


"Hi, Mr. uh, McMillan, my name is Laura Morales, from the "Austin American-Statesman"'. I'm just calling you back, um, based on a call you gave us about a housing issue. I would be very interested in getting to know a little bit more about what you're facing. So if you could please call me back to (210) 780-0152, I would greatly appreciate any information, and a little bit more explanation about the recent voice mail that you left with one of our reporters. Um, so, yeah, any information would be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day. Bye-bye."''


During that same approximate time period in 2021, a female staff member for U.S. Congressman Lloyd Doggett of Austin, Texas, informed me on my cell phone that there appeared to be a "State Issue" in regard to my own housing conditions in Austin, Texas, that I had  complained about to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.