Sunday, December 26, 2021

THE FRIENDLY REPLY LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TO UTAH LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR DEIDRE HENDERSON ON DECEMBER 26, 2021

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Beckie Page <beckiepage@utah.gov>; constituentservices@utah.gov <constituentservices@utah.gov>; "newsmedia@ldschurch.org" <newsmedia@ldschurch.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2021, 12:05:27 PM CST
Subject: Re: Meeting/Event Requests (if applicable) Re: 12-25-21 Drought-Response Ideas for Salt Lake City

December 26, 2021

Dear Utah Lieutenant Governor Henderson (Correction on Utah Lt. Governor's name by me on 12-13-23, after I belatedly discovered the incorrect name here for the first time on December 12, 2023 -----JKM),

I am very impressed by your friendly style as Lieutenant Governor! Your nice e-mail reply letter to me, which invited me to arrange for a meeting with you, is greatly appreciated.
I plan to arrange for a meeting with you sometime in January 2022 after I move to Salt Lake City on December 31.
Thank you again, Lt. Governor Henderson, for your kind and thoughtful e-mail reply letter. It is very apparent that you take great pride in being responsive to the needs of any and all residents of Utah, including expected new residents such as myself.
I hope that you and all of your other people-friendly State of Utah colleagues enjoy a Healthful, Prosperous, and Joyous Holiday Season and New Year!
Incidentally, it will be very special for me to visit Murray, and the McMillan Elementary School in Murray for a pre-scheduled meeting with the principal there. My father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, an LDS member during his days in Utah, was born and raised in Murray. I will need to find out through genealogical research in Salt Lake City whether the gentleman property owner who lent his name to McMillan Elementary School is or was possibly a distant relative of mine.
Best Wishes,
future Salt Lake City resident John Kevin McMillan.
My new mailing address, for which I have already purchased a post-office-box online and is located at the Sugarhouse Post Office in your wonderful state-capital city, and which is already receiving any and all letters that are addressed to me: 
P.O. Box 521622, Salt Lake City, UT, 84152.
My cell phone number, which I currently plan to continue using in Salt Lake City: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan


On Sunday, December 26, 2021, 12:16:55 AM CST, Beckie Page <beckiepage@utah.gov> wrote:


I will be out of the office beginning December 23rd until Monday,
January 3rd. If you need immediate assistance, please resend your
email with "Urgent" in the subject line and I will try to assist you.

If you are contacting our office to schedule an appointment or invite
the Lt. Governor to speak at your event, please complete the
Meeting/Event Request form found on our website at
https://ltgovernor.utah.gov/ under "Contact".

--

Warm Regards,
Beckie Page


BECKIE PAGE | EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AND SCHEDULER
OFFICE OF LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR
DEIDRE M. HENDERSON
LTGOVERNOR.UTAH.GOV <http://vote.utah.gov/>
801-538-1053Please note: The Lieutenant Governor’s schedule changes
frequently and, at times, virtually at the last minute. Because of her
obligations to the state, she could, of necessity, be called away at any
time. In the event she must miss your event, you will be notified as
quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.