Friday, July 2, 2021

TWO OF THE PUBLIC-POLICY ISSUES RELATING TO THE CITY OF AUSTIN THAT I IDENTIFIED AND PREVIOUSLY POSTED FOR THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN:

 I am glad that I remembered to include these two public-policy questions in a March 1, 2012, blog I posted at my personal blogsite with Google that was entitled "Voting Issues For Me in Evaluating the Current U.S. President's Conduct Record":

"----Did the Incumbent U.S. President, 'Barack Obama', make any long-distance phone call from the White House in Washington, D.C., in order to politely ask the highly-regarded Chief of Police for the City of Austin in Austin, Texas, Mr. Art Acevedo, what had prompted Police Chief Acevedo to write and send a terse E-mail letter to Austin City Manager Marc Ott on March 10, 2011, in a context that contained only one total item in that communication, the letter '4' followed by a period, followed by 'Chief Art Acevedo, Austin Police Department....Sent using BlackBerry,' this in response to E-mail correspondence forwarded to the Austin Police Chief by Austin City Manager Marc Ott that contained an exchange of E-mail letters between myself, John Kevin McMillan, and the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, that referred to the cited need for scientific measurement of the noise pollution levels to which I myself was being involuntarily subjected against my wishes on a continuous 24-hour-a-day basis in Austin, Texas, at that time, with that federal agency in a March 8, 2011, reply E-mail to myself having advised me to request that noise levels to which I was myself being subjected against my wishes in Austin, Texas, during that time period be themselves measured with help from a 'meter,' that federal agency stated to me in writing, and Austin Police Chief Acevedo having apparently reviewed that federal agency's E-mailed recommendation to myself just before Chief Acevedo sent that terse numeral '4.' by itself in Chief Acevedo's March 10, 2011, reply E-mail letter to City Manager Ott.
"---Did the Incumbent U.S. President, 'Barack Obama,' ask any official of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., to make a courtesy long-distance phone call to the Office of the Chief of Police of the City of Austin in Austin, Texas, in order to politely ask Chief Acevedo why his first-rate female executive assistant, Stephanie Hernandez, between 3:40 p.m. and 3:50 p.m. on April 28, 2009, stated to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, on the telephone that I myself cannot file any criminal-law complaint with APD relating to citedly 'illegal' noise pollution victimizing myself, unless I can myself (John Kevin McMillan) first identify to the Austin Police Department a suspected source of that allegedly illegal noise pollution, Ms. Hernandez advised me in that April 28, 2009, phone conversation I had with her."
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.