Wednesday, July 29, 2020

ONLINE CONFIRMATION NOTE I RECEIVED TODAY FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN ON MY PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST I RE-SUBMITTED TODAY UPON REQUEST TO ME FROM THE UT-AUSTIN VICE PRESIDENT FOR LEGAL AFFAIRS HERE IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS


Reference No: R000390-072920
Contact E-Mail: mcmillanj@att.net
Dear John McMillan:

Thank you for your interest in the public records of The University of Texas at Austin. Your request has been given the reference number R000390-072920 for tracking purposes. Your request is being processed in accordance with Chapter 552 of Texas Government Code, the Public Information Act. We will respond to you on or before 8/12/2020.

Records Requested: This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all e-mail communications or reports that at any time since 12:01 a.m. April 28, 2011, were each written or sent or forwarded or received by any staff member or officer or work supervisor or administrator of your UT-Austin Police Department, and that each refer or refers at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any e-mail letters or e-mail notes that were written exclusively by myself.

On the morning of April 28, 2011, the Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit here in this state capital city officially authorized for me my first-ever forensic-swabs medical-evidence sexual-assault exam on myself that has occurred anywhere in the entire world. 

That official authorization was for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447, in which I was and am the cited longtime-celibate and permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free and very-anti-tobacco-minded, civil and law-abiding, white non-Hispanic Anglo-Saxon male adult victim and complainant.

In my entire life thus far, I myself have never at any time been informed about any possible arrest or any arrest of any person by APD who was himself or herself officially charged with having wronged me in a context that allegedly violated an ordinance of the City Government of Austin or a state or federal law. 

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. 

I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997. I have maintained the same landline personal phone number for myself of "(512) 342-2295" and the same primary e-mail address of "mcmillanj@att.net" throughout the entire time period applicable to this request for information.

I was Salutatorian of the Class of 1975 at Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin Independent School District here in this state-capital city for Texas. 

I have a Master's Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, and I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Texas at Austin. I am a former resident of Minnesota, and a current individual dues-paying official member of the Minneapolis-based University of Minnesota Alumni Association. I am a former individual dues-paying official member of the Austin-based Ex-Students Association of The University of Texas.

Ever since June 21, 2019, I have resided alone as the only official tenant and only apartment-management-team-approved occupant inside an always-fully-bolt-locked and always-fully-locked, second-floor efficiency rental-apartment unit at a very large gated-community apartment complex, Pebble Creek Apartments at 8805 North Plaza Drive in northeast Austin.

My eastward-facing apartment unit is situated in the far northeastern corner of my current apartment complex. When Austin Independent School District (AISD) classes are being held, my current apartment complex in northeast Austin is serviced on schoolday mornings by AISD buses and AISD bus drivers. 

During the nine-year period applicable to this public-information request, I have resided at the following locations: ---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, TX 78759. ---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Apt. 133, Austin, TX 78729. ---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759. ---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759. ---Austin Motor Inn, 11400 North Interstate Highway 35, a first-floor room, Austin, TX 78753. ---Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Building 17, Austin, TX 78753.

I am the founder and only approved current member of a new and non-Christian non-proselytizing "Honor Society" religion, the anti-marijuana, anti-medical-marijuana, anti-illicit-drugs, anti-tobacco, anti-drinking-alcohol, anti-tattoos, anti-profanity-minded, anti-facial-hair-minded "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. That one total religion of mine opposes home-invasion crimes, opposes personal-injury-crimes, opposes sexual assault crimes, opposes the sex crime of pederasty, opposes the infliction of profanity or obscene speech on anyone in a context that violates their own privacy rights, opposes anonymous communications that violate the privacy of the person being subjected to those communications, opposes fraudulent or knowingly dishonest communications, opposes thought-control projects, opposes so-called "deprogramming" projects, opposes kidnappings, opposes hostage-takings, opposes compelled speech that violates the privacy rights of the individual being subjected to that compelled speech against his wishes, and opposes deliberate infliction of continuous noise pollution on anyone in a context that harms their own medical health or that is aimed at punishing them for having political or religious or personal beliefs---or personal prejudices, even---that are disliked or opposed by the perpetrators of that noise pollution.

Numerous Austin-area residents have stated to me over a multi-year period that they either dislike or intensely dislike or question the authenticity of my own fully-independent "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion"---an implicitly-deistic, non-atheistic factually-minded religion on behalf of which around the turn of the century I gave several televised speeches on local Community Access Television here in Austin. About 20 years ago one young man even left an obscene anonymous recorded phone message for me in my central Austin apartment unit, during a period when I myself was an official tenant residing at ViewPoint Apartments, 2518 Leon Street, several blocks west of the UT-Austin campus.

He volunteered that he himself is "Catholic", and he then made an obscenely-violent-sounding statement that referred to an anatomical feature on a biological woman's body. 

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply letter providing me with any and all responsive legal documents. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely and Best Wishes, John Kevin McMillan, 
public-information requestor. 
My home address ever since June 21, 2019: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 in Building 17, Austin, TX 78753. 
Home phone: (512) 342-2295. Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

PLEASE NOTE: The Public Information Act, found in Chapter 552 of Texas Government Code, does not require a governmental body to create new information, to do legal research, or to answer questions.

You can monitor the progress of your request in "My Request Center" and you'll receive an email when your request has been completed.

Again, thank you for using The University of Texas at Austin Public Information Portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.