Wednesday, July 8, 2020

MY PUBLIC-POLICY-RELATED REQUEST THAT I SUBMITTED ONLINE TODAY TO MY DULY-ELECTED UNITED STATES SENATOR, TEXAS SENATOR JOHN CORNYN:


Below is the online public-policy-related comment I politely submitted today (Wednesday, July 8, 2020) at about 4:38 p.m. Central Time to my duly-elected U.S. Senator, Republican Senator John Cornyn, at his official U.S. Government website. I received an immediate online confirmation note from Senator Cornyn, thanking me for my comment and verifying that he has received it from me. The federal agency I cited for which I am seeking assistance with help from Senator Cornyn is the U.S. Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C.
My online question today to Senator Cornyn:
"I would appreciate it if a federal agency you contact for me would be willing to help me eliminate any current design feature or technological feature in the walls of my bedroom --- or in the walls of any other portion of my apartment unit, for that matter --- that according to infrared motion-sensitive photographic evidence obtained for me at my own financial expense during my sleeping hours have apparently been moving inward or moving outward during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed in this solo-occupancy (myself, only) efficiency apartment unit. I am the only approved tenant and only approved occupant inside this unit, and I always sleep alone on a bed I myself own inside my bedroom. I always very consistently double-check to make sure that each and every one of the three total apartment-management-team-cited points of entry into my current apartment unit are kept fully-bolt-locked (if applicable) and fully locked at all times."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.