Thursday, July 9, 2020

'NEWSDAY' DAILY NEWSPAPER OF LONG ISLAND---A NEWSPAPER THAT IN 1986 GRANTED ME AN IN-PERSON JOB INTERVIEW FOR A POSSIBLE JOB IN THEIR NEWSROOM---SENDS ME A FRIENDLY E-MAIL REPLY NOTE ON JULY 1, 2020


The award-winning and very prestigious New York daily newspaper "Newsday" of Long Island brightened my day on July 1, 2020, with the following unexpected e-mail reply message (see below).


I would welcome any telephone interviews this month with an investigative reporter or crime-beat reporter for "Newsday"---interviews that could give "Newsday" the opportunity to scoop ALL of the news media companies in Texas I have contacted this year.


Exactly NONE of those media companies in Texas has ever interviewed me or requested an interview with me about this very alarming alleged-continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-personal-injury-crimes case in Austin. It is a very outrageous crime case in I which I am the white Anglo-Saxon male single adult permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, gainfully-employed, law-abiding, honest and factually-minded, self-identified crime victim. 

My crime reports to Austin Police in this state-capital city over a multi-year period have focused on alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged sex-crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, inside my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in the northern section of Austin. 

Ever since June 21, 2019, I have been living ALONE as the only official tenant and only management-approved occupant in an efficiency rental-apartment unit that I always keep fully-bolt-locked and fully locked.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: ND-Editor
To: John McMillan
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020, 10:03:57 PM CDT
Subject: Automatic reply: APD Open Records Unit: Violent Crimes Sgt. LaDuque, Sex Crimes Sgt. Benningfield each wrote docs re: me in 2020

Thank you for contacting Newsday. Your email has been received and sent to the appropriate person/department for consideration.

This has been approved by Deborah Henley and Calvin Lawrence

-------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Newsday LLC and/or its affiliates that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.