Wednesday, July 29, 2020

MY PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST I SUBMITTED ONLINE TODAY TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT AT THEIR OFFICIAL CITY OF AUSTIN WEBSITE IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS


My online public-information request I submitted today to the Austin Police Department at their official City of Austin website in this state-capital city for Texas:


I am seeking from APD 
"a copy of any and all written communications, including e-mail communications or memoranda or instructions or reports, and any and all phone messages that were produced or authored or sent or forwarded or mailed or FAXed by any staff member or officer or administrator of the Austin Police Department Special Investigations Unit on any date or at any time since June 21, 2019, and that in each such case referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

"EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all e-mail communications that were sent by myself.

"My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska.

"I have resided at my current home address near IH 35 and East Rundberg Lane in northeast Austin ever since June 21, 2019. I reside alone and ALWAYS sleep alone as the only official rent-paying tenant at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apartment 2418---an always-fully-bolt-locked-and-fully-locked second-floor solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit situated on the eastern side of Building 17, in the far northeastern corner of this very large and gated-community apartment complex. 

"United States Senator John Cornyn sent me a reply letter on July 24, 2020, specifically on the subject of whether that federal elective official could help me to prevent any possible additional point of entry into my current apartment unit beyond the three points of entry I keep fully locked at all times--- the ONLY three points of entry that the polite management team at Pebble Creek Apartments has stated to me that they themselves are aware of. 

"I did submit a request for an inspection of my current unit, with help from helpful advice I received (below) from the immediate supervisor of my general manager (General Manager Juan Acosta) at Pebble Creek Apartments. That immediate supervisor of Mr. Acosta is Mr. Cecil Domel of Belco Equities.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Office, Dallas (Cornyn)
To: 'mcmillanj@att.net'
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020, 04:59:08 PM CDT
Subject: From the Office of United States Senator John Cornyn
Good Afternoon,
Senator Cornyn has received your recent letter and regrets that the problem you describe does not appear to be one over which he has jurisdiction as a United States Senator. Consequently, He is unable to afford you the assistance you requested.
Sincerely,
Constituent Services Liaison
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (TX)
Phone: 972-239-1310
______
Cecil Domel
To:
John McMillan
Cc: Juan Acosta
Thu, Feb 20 (2020) at 2:05 PM
Hi John,
I am sorry but our privacy policy will not allow us to give you the information (about the identity of the owner of Pebble Creek Apartments) you are requesting. You are more than welcome to ask the office to put in a work order so can investigate any possible entrances into your apartment.
_________
"I myself am a longtime celibate-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since 1990), permanently marijuana-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong-tobacco-free and anti-tobacco-minded, white Anglo-Saxon single gentleman of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.

"I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure your highly-regarded police department is very aware.

"I am a former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency here in this state-capital city for Texas.

"I am the founder and only approved current member of a new and non-Christian religion, the "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" (PPR)---an anti-drinking-alcohol, anti-tobacco, anti-marijuana, anti-medical-marijuana, anti-tattoos, opposed-to-profanity-in-everyday-conversations, anti-facial-hair-minded, non-proselytizing religion that opposes home-invasion-crimes, opposes anonymous communications violating the privacy of the recipient of those communications, opposes fraudulent communications, opposes fraudulent medical-care services, opposes thought-control projects, opposes personal-injury-crimes, and opposes sex crimes and other violent crimes. My fully independent PPR religion has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements and does not accept mass applications."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.