Tuesday, July 21, 2020

AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICER YODER LEAVES AN UNEXPECTED VOICE-MAIL MESSAGE FOR ME ON JULY 21, 2020


An indication of interest by Austin ISD's Police Department in recent e-mails I've written and sent to the Texas Governor's Office "Child Sex Trafficking Team", the Austin Police Department, and to the public-information officer and Board of Trustees for Austin ISD:

A polite male officer of the Austin Independent School District Police Department left an unexpected voice mail message for me today here in this state-capital city of Texas.
That voice-mail message was left for me 13 days after I submitted an e-mail public-information request on July 8, 2020, to Austin ISD's public-information coordinator. That request of mine was specifically focused on seeking specified documents on file with the AISD Police Department that refer in any manner to myself. So far, the only written reply I've received from the school district was a polite e-mailed confirmation of receipt that was sent to me on July 15, 2020, by Melissa Sabatino, a public information coordinator based in the Office of the AISD Superintendent.

This evening when I returned to my solo-occupancy apartment unit in northeast Austin this evening, I received the following exactly quoted voice-mail message from a male officer of the AISD Police Department:
"Yes, Mr. McMillan, this is Officer Yoder with the Austin ISD Police Department.
"Just wanted to, uh, try to make contact with you.
We've had some e-mails that you've sent (to AISD's public-information coordinator and to the AISD Board of Trustees that were then) forwarded to us. Sounds like you may be trying to request some information. Just want to see if we could help you out. So give us a call back when you can.
"Our dispatch number is going to be (512) 414-1703. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.