Tuesday, November 21, 2023

The Friendly Reply Letter That I Wrote and Sent Today to Utah DPS Public Information Officer Sgt. Cameron Roden at DPS Headquarters in Taylorsville, Utah


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "John McMillan" <mcmillanj@att.net>

To: "Cameron Roden" <croden@utah.gov>, "todd.mitchell" <todd.mitchell@slcgov.com>, "Drew Hadley" <drew.hadley@slcgov.com>, "marie.stewart" <marie.stewart@slcgov.com>, "scott.stuck" <scott.stuck@slcgov.com>, "chad.atkinson" <chad.atkinson@slcgov.com>, "leo.abila" <leo.abila@slcgov.com>

Sent: Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 2:47 PM

Subject: Re: 11-20-23 PIR:Max Retroactive Period on SAFE Processing

Thank you, Sgt. Roden.

Your very prompt reply e-mail note (below) to me  has truly made my day.

I will look forward to receiving a friendly reply letter from the Utah DPS colleague of yours to whom you referred my public-information request (below).

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from proudly-pro-law-enforcement, permanently-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, platonicly polite, gainfully employed, British-German-American  single adult  permanent Utahn resident John Kevin McMillan of Salt Lake City.

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android


On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 1:17 PM, Cameron Roden

<croden@utah.gov> wrote:

John

I have forwarded your email on to the appropriate individual to look into this request.

Sgt. Cameron Roden

Utah Department of Public Safety

Utah Highway Patrol - Public Information Officer

croden@utah.gov

801.554.5659

On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 6:07 PM John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:

To: Sgt. Cameron Roden, Public Information Officer, Utah Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency, Taylorsville, Utah.

November 20, 2023

Dear Utah DPS Public Information Officer Roden,

Best Wishes to yourself and your other diligent colleagues with the Utah DPS.

I seek to obtain from you a  copy of 10 or fewer applicable pages from the most recent  legal record or legal document on file with your State of Utah law enforcement agency that stated the maximum total number of consecutive retroactive days for which the Utah  Department of Public Safety Crime Lab in Taylorsville, Utah,  had  the technological capacity  to retroactively process any and all DNA-traceable items from a Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence medical exam  kit and any and all  accompanying crime-evidence stained or soiled bedsheets or crime-evidence stained or soiled  clothing items or other DNA-traceable crime-evidence items that were obtained by the Salt Lake City  Police Department (SLCPD) from a self-identified rape victim at his or her request as a criminal-law complainant in an allegedly CONTINUOUS SEX CRIMES CASE.

I also seek to obtain from you a copy of the most recent report issued by the Utah DPS crime lab in Taylorsville that contained  results from forensic DNA-trace processing for the maximum possible retroactive  DNA forensic crime-evidence-tracing time period for which  the Utah  DPS crime lab had technological capacity to conduct forensic DNA-evidence retroactive  tracing in an allegedly continuous sex crimes case or an allegedly continuous personal-injury-crimes case that had reportedly or allegedly involved crimes perpetrated by one or more suspects  that extended over a multi-month or multi-year time period.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born on April 27, 1957, in Lincoln, Nebraska. I am a lifelong single gentleman. I have never been married to anyone. I am gainfully employed.

 I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, as I am sure your state law-enforcement agency is very aware. 

I have not consumed any drinking  alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990, and I have not consumed any marijuana on any occasion since the late fall of 1984. In my entire life I have never at any time ever once consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana. I am not a current or former or recovering drug addict. I am not a current or former  or recovering alcoholic. 

I have never consumed any tobacco product or any vaping product on any occasion in my entire life. I am a lifelong tattoo-less single adult gentleman.

 I lead a platonically polite lifestyle in which I have been completely  celibate on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since one total day in 1995. I myself am of English, Scottish, and German ancestry, and I am a white non-Hispanic (my own racial group) gentleman and lifelong American citizen.

 I am strictly "Anglosexual" (in that I myself  will of course  exhibit  a keen affinity for other white non-Hispanic adult  persons in my own eventual romantic social life here in the Salt Lake City area) and exclusively "monoracial" (same race as my own) in my own  "sexual orientation". 

 I myself will never agree to ever romantically date or to ever myself   have any sexual contact with or to ever myself have any intimate physical contact with any adult person who is a member of a racial group other than my own.

 I myself am very opposed to inter-racial verbal harassment, inter-racial intimidation and inter-racial bullying, inter-racial sexual harassment, inter-racial home-invasion burglary or personal-injury or harassment crimes,  inter-racial trespassing crimes, inter-racial hostage-taking attempts,  inter-racial verbal harassment, inter-racial noise-pollution-infliction harassment, inter-racial abuse "thought control projects" or attempted enslavement projects,  inter-racial sexual assaults, and other inter-racial personal-injury crimes  victimizing a white non-Hispanic single person.

My current home address is 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

My cell phone number is (512) 993-7305.

Sgt. Roden, I hope to hear from you soon in response to this politely worded public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, 535 South 200 East, Apt. 912, Ninth Floor,  Salt Lake City, UT 84111.

My home phone: (801) 355-0850.

My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.