Tuesday, December 29, 2020

THE POLITE LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TODAY TO AUSTIN-BASED TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY MARGARET MOORE IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS:

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Margaret Moore <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; NYT News Tips <nytnews@nytimes.com>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov <david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; APD Chief Brian Manley 2020 <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; jose@joseforda.com <jose@joseforda.com>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations <government@abor.com>; Juan Acosta <manager@pebblecreekapartments.net>; Rfmaonline Info <info@rfmaonline.com>; Travis County Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2017 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; Darla Dixon <darla.dixon@tcole.texas.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; kate_moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov <kate_moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; United States Senate <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; U.S. Representative Michael McCaul <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov <charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; Robert Kepple <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; SCOTT ONEILL <scott.oneill@nypd.org>; St. Petersburg FL Police Dept. 2016 <robert.page@stpete.org>; Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo <art.acevedo@houstonpolice.org>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; Senator John Whitmire <john.whitmire@senate.texas.gov>; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov <bill.zedler@house.texas.gov>; Nicole D. Collier <nicole.collier@house.texas.gov>; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>; Dwayne Bohac <dwayne.bohac@house.texas.gov>; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman <kbesserman@tramail.org>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations <ocr@dfps.state.tx.us>; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov <human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov>; Marybeth Smith <marybeth.smith@traviscountytx.gov>; poncho.nevarez@house.texas.gov <poncho.nevarez@house.texas.gov>; State Senator Eddie Lucio D-Brownsville <eddie.lucio@senate.texas.gov>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; Dennis Bonnen <dennis.bonnen@speaker.texas.gov>; ABA Commission on Disability 2020 <amy.allbright@americanbar.org>; Austin Board of Realtors Lara2015 <lgrant@abor.com>; Austin Board of Realtors Andrei <alubomudrov@abor.com>; Austin Apartment Association 2020 <info@austinaptassoc.com>; Texas Apartment Association <communications@taa.org>; Diocese of New Ulm Roman Catholic <dnu@dnu.org>; admin@anglicanchurch.net <admin@anglicanchurch.net>; Bnaibrith Info <info@bnaibrith.org>; matt@crosspointeaustin.org <matt@crosspointeaustin.org>; Jacob LaBorde <jacob.laborde@capmetro.org>; Center for Science In the Public Interest <cspi@cspinet.org>; Consumer Reports <crcommunications@email.consumerreports.org>; chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov <chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov>; Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault <info@janedoe.org>; Minnesota Center Against Sexual Assault Violence and Abuse <sswweb@umn.edu>; alumnimembership@umn.edu <alumnimembership@umn.edu>; ann.coker@westdale.com <ann.coker@westdale.com>; District 7 <district7@austintexas.gov>; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen 2016 <district5@austintexas.gov>; lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; michael.king@austintexas.gov <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; james.turner@austintexas.gov <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; issa.kafena@austintexas.gov <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov <michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov>; Michael Eveleth <michael.eveleth@austintexas.gov>; rosie.truelove@austintexas.gov <rosie.truelove@austintexas.gov>; csaph@ama-assn.org <csaph@ama-assn.org>; ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us <ombudsman@twc.state.tx.us>; bryan.snoddy@twc.state.tx.us <bryan.snoddy@twc.state.tx.us>; fccinfo@fcc.gov <fccinfo@fcc.gov>; webmaster@ftc.gov <webmaster@ftc.gov>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; ocr.dallas@ed.gov <ocr.dallas@ed.gov>; trustees@austinisd.org <trustees@austinisd.org>; president@utexas.edu <president@utexas.edu>; stot.dunphy@minneapolismn.gov <stot.dunphy@minneapolismn.gov>; anr@-no-smoke.org <anr@-no-smoke.org>; Williamson County TX Attorney 2016 <pvasquez@wilco.org>; shawn.dick@wilco.org <shawn.dick@wilco.org>; Crime Victims' Institute 2020 SHSU <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; National Crime Victim Law Institute Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon <ncvli@lclark.edu>; txtenants@gmail.com <txtenants@gmail.com>; texastenantsunion@yahoo.com <texastenantsunion@yahoo.com>; memberservices@usta.com <memberservices@usta.com>; jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org <jmclaughlin@texaspolicechiefs.org>; austin311@austintexas.gov <austin311@austintexas.gov>; info@austincrime.org <info@austincrime.org>; jason.laduque@austintexas.gov <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; earlmoore33@gmail.com <earlmoore33@gmail.com>; mintonc@pbso.org <mintonc@pbso.org>; kbeler@csaia.org <kbeler@csaia.org>; cid@cpa.texas.gov <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov <blair.brozynski@austintexas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; webmail@da.lacounty.gov <webmail@da.lacounty.gov>; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith <esmith@texastribune.org>; ssragona@gmail.com <ssragona@gmail.com>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; info@traviscountydemocrats.org <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; press@txdemocrats.org <press@txdemocrats.org>; jeri@co.hays.tx.us <jeri@co.hays.tx.us>; info@hayscountydemocrats.org <info@hayscountydemocrats.org>; precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org>; precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org>; lillie@harrisdemocrats.org <lillie@harrisdemocrats.org>; alex@harrisdemocrats.org <alex@harrisdemocrats.org>; carol@dallasdemocrats.org <carol@dallasdemocrats.org>; chair@bastropdemocrats.org <chair@bastropdemocrats.org>; info@nebraskademocrats.org <info@nebraskademocrats.org>; nedoj@nebraska.gov <nedoj@nebraska.gov>; cecil@belcoequities.com <cecil@belcoequities.com>; us.marshals@usdoj.gov <us.marshals@usdoj.gov>; District 1 <district1@austintexas.gov>; district2@austintexas.gov <district2@austintexas.gov>; district3@austintexas.gov <district3@austintexas.gov>; district8@austintexas.gov <district8@austintexas.gov>; distict9@austintexas.gov <distict9@austintexas.gov>; Council Member Flannigan <district6@austintexas.gov>; john.garza@austintexas.gov <john.garza@austintexas.gov>; kristy.astran@austintexas.gov <kristy.astran@austintexas.gov>; Steven Rich <steven.rich@washpost.com>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; webmaster@chp.ca.gov <webmaster@chp.ca.gov>; aely@naag.org <aely@naag.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 04:32:21 PM CST
Subject: 12-29-20 urgent request to Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore

December 29, 2020

Dear Travis County District Attorney Moore,

Best Wishes to you and your colleagues and relatives for a healthful and joyous and prosperous New Year.

I was very disappointed and dismayed yesterday afternoon, December 28, by factual information I obtained on the telephone from a polite APD detective during a phone call I made to him from my cell phone.

That conversation occurred when I made a polite phone call that day on my cell phone to the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit's main phone number (512-974-5230) in order to obtain the name of the APD Sex Crimes Unit detective who has been assigned to my currently-active APD case (APD Case 20-3161213) from November 11, 2020. 

It is an APD crime case in which I am the cited longtime-celibate (including on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever the day since I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), always-sober, single adult American citizen and white English-Scottish-German-American male victim and complainant. I am also a gainfully employed senior citizen, age 63.

APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective John Garza, APD badge number 4890, stated to me at 3:52 p.m. Monday, December 28, 2020, that "the mental health unit" (exact quote) has been assigned to my cited APD Case Number 20-3161213, Detective Garza said. The office phone number for Detective John Garza, I was informed today on the phone by a female Austin 311 telephone information and referral service staff member Coleen, is (512) 974-4918. I had called 311 today from my landline home phone inside my apartment to politely obtain the first name of APD Detective Garza.

"It is being written up as an EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Persons) Intervention," Detective Garza stated to me on the phone yesterday after politely confirming for me that the APD unit receiving the referral from his own APD Sex Crimes Unit is the APD "Crisis Intervention Team". 

In the most recent several consecutive occasions in which I have submitted a crime report to APD about my being victimized by alleged sex-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes during my sleeping hours inside my current bolt-locked apartment, never on any occasion since early 2020 has any officer from APD's "Crisis Intervention Team" ever actually sent me an E-mail letter or made a phone call to me or returned a phone call message from me, from what I can currently recall.

I have repeatedly informed the Austin Police Department and the APD Sex Crimes Unit that I am the victim of alleged continuous sex crimes and continuous personal injury-crimes victimizing me on a continuing daily and year-round basis during my sleeping hours inside my current solo-occupancy unit by alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators unbeknownst to me.

One of my bedsheets currently contains tangible evidence, in the form of surprising stains on my brand-new white fitted bedsheet I had purchased in the last several weeks inside a Wal-Mart store, of alleged anal-rape of me during my sleeping hours. That evidence clearly identifies the presence of an alleged sex-crimes perpetrator and alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrator physically present on my own bed at nighttime. I always wear underwear, at the very least, during my sleeping hours, and I always sleep alone on my own  bed. I never directly with my own eyes ever see anyone other than me inside my current unit after I am awakened with and unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus (I do not own or use any vibrator of any type) or pain in my anus, often with an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils (I do not own or use any nasal inhalants of any type), often with an unpleasant aftertaste in my mouth, and an urgent need to then promptly urinate (pointing to alleged illegal hydration of me by the intruders during my sleep) in my bathroom. I always then seconds later check my front door to re-confirm that it is fully double-bolt-locked (and it always is whenever I check it) before I go back to bed.

I would welcome any crime-scene investigation by APD, the FBI, the Attorney General of Texas, the Office of the Governor of Texas Child Sex Trafficking Team crime-fighting unit, the Travis County District Attorney's Office, the State Comptroller's Office Criminal Investigations Division, the Travis County Sheriff's Office, or any other law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction that then seizes the fitted bedsheet in question from my bedroom and obtains and all DNA-traceable items from my bed area that are needed for DNA tracing and criminal-prosecution of any and all alleged perpetrators.

Ever since June 21, 2019, when I moved into my current efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, I have been officially cited in each of my official management-team-approved and signed 12-month lease agreements with the polite management team here as myself being the only official tenant and the only approved occupant inside my current unit.

I always keep my unit bolt-locked at all times, and I never permit anyone to enter my double-bolt-locked unit at nighttime, with the sole exceptions having been on-duty APD officers picking up infrared motion-sensitive photo-images crime evidence obtained for me during my sleeping hours inside my bedroom or picking up lost and found items from me that I had picked up outdoors while I was waiting for a Cap Metro bus at a bus stop in Austin.

As you of course know, I myself lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free and law-abiding and honest and platonicly polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), and dependably civil lifestyle. I do not have any criminal-conviction record. 

I am the founder of a new and non-Christian as well as non-praying religious group, the implicitly-deistic Progressive Prohibitionist Religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, that has only one current approved member----myself. Many current or former residents of Travis County, Texas, have directly stated to me that they either dislike my new religion or do not regard it as an actual religion, in their opinion. 

I myself strongly support freedom of religion for anyone that does not involve any law-breaking conduct such as home-invasion-crimes or sex crimes or illegal deprogramming projects or kidnappings or personal-injury-crimes or thought-control projects or anonymous communications violating the privacy of the person being subjected to those communications against his or her wishes.

District Attorney Moore, I feel very strongly that it will make a fine statement to all other prosecuting attorneys in this entire nation if you are willing to help me obtain a forensic DNA-traces medical exam on myself that includes forensic DNA swabs of my anus, my buttocks, my mouth, my hips, my groin area, and any other portion of my body that a certified forensic nurse might choose to swab. I am referring specifically to a DNA-traces forensic medical exam on me for which full 190-day (or a longer time period, if at all possible) retroactive processing of any and all DNA traces and any and all DNA-traceable items is promptly pursued on that rape kit by the Austin Police Department or any other law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction.

It will be the first-ever DNA-traces forensic medical exam on me that has ever been authorized for me in nine years here in this state-capital city for Texas.

I would also like to ask you to please contact either Austin Police Chief Brian Manley or APD Austin Area Violent Crimes Command and APD Sex Crimes Unit Sergeant Jason Laduque and ask that APD official to please immediately order the APD Sex Crimes Unit to obtain full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of two two rape kits from 2011 that APD already has in its possession. Those two rape kits were for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 and APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615. 

In response to a recent public-information request of mine to APD, APD in 2020 did not provide me with any legal document indicating that APD ever at any time pursued full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of either of those two rape kits from me that APD still has in its possession.

I have never at any time permitted any friend or relative of mine or neighbor of mine or any former occupant or former tenant of my current apartment unit, or any current or former coworker of mine, or any person except honorable law-abiding on-duty staff members (pest control staff for this apartment complex, Better Business Bureau-accredited A-plus-rated private home-security business staff members, the San Marcos-based Grande Communications installation staff, apartment-complex maintenance staff, and one on-duty investigator for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Investigator Diana McGeehan, cell phone 512-960-9351 and office phone 512-369-7019) to enter my own fully locked unit at Pebble Creek Apartments. Each of those visits that I permitted or authorized occurred during the daytime only. 

I do not socialize with or associate with any of the other tenants here at Pebble Creek Apartments, though I strive to be polite when I am walking outdoors on the grounds of this complex or using the Building 21 laundry-room, for instance.

I reside in the northeastern corner of this very large gated-community apartment complex. I frequently observe when I walk outdoors to the front gate at the northwestern corner of this complex in order to then walk to a bus stop that 90 percent or more of the other residents who are talking within earshot of me appear to be fluent in Spanish and appear to prefer to communicate with one another in the Spanish language. I myself am semi-fluent in Spanish. I am never aware of any conflict between myself and any of those polite Spanish-speaking tenants or Spanish-speaking occupants, though I did overhear one middle-aged Hispanic man state to another while they stood together on or near a stairway a matter of feet from me as I walked alone with no one else near me a matter of yards from their building, Building 18, also in the northeastern corner of this complex, that "el esta enojado" (translation: "he is annoyed"). That comment baffled me, since I was not aware of having been annoyed or having appeared to be annoyed at that particular time. I am dependably civil and law-abiding and vigilant and crime-deterrence-minded. It is possible, of course, that the "el esta enojado" comment referred to someone other than myself, but it appeared to me that the cited polite Hispanic gentleman had glanced at me before he made his comment that I happened to overhear several weeks ago as I prepared to round the corner of Building 18 in order to walk to my own building, Building 17.

District Attorney Moore, I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant in APD Case 20-3161213 and numerous cited APD cases in recent years, including in 2020. My date of birth: April 27, 1957. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska.
My solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17 (a multi-unit building in the northeastern corner of this complex), Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.