Wednesday, December 2, 2020

MY POLITE FOLLOW-UP LETTER TONIGHT TO KATE MORIARTY OF THE AUSTIN STAFF OF UNITED STATES SENATOR JOHN CORNYN'S FEDERAL OFFICE BUILDING IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS


<mcmillanj@att.net>
To:Kate_Moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov,Joe Biden,Democratic National Committee,p139@traviscountydemocrats.org,Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTXand 93 more...

Wed, Dec 2 at 9:34 PM

December 2, 2020

Dear Ms. Moriarty,

Thank you for your polite phone call to me at about 2:40 p.m. today (Wednesday, December 2, 2020) in which you very helpfully informed me that you are a staff member in the U.S. Government office in Austin for U.S. Senator John Cornyn of Texas. You also stated to me in that brief conversation we had that you yourself are an "office staff assistant" in Senator Cornyn's federal-government office in Austin.

With your kind help, I will look forward to receiving a reply letter from your federal office in Austin that provides me with any and all legal documents responsive to my November 30, 2020, e-mail public-information request focused on Senator Cornyn's federal-government staff in Austin and me.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, current public-information requestor and current criminal-law complainant in
APD Sex Crimes Case 20-3161213.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a gated-community Belco Equities-affiliated complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295. Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.