Friday, December 4, 2020

MY ONLINE REQUEST THAT I SUBMITTED AT ABOUT 6 A.M. TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY-AFFILIATED U.S. CONGRESSMAN LLOYD DOGGETT OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, CONGRESSMAN DOGGETT CURRENTLY BEING MY DULY-ELECTED 'REPRESENTATIVE' IN THE UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

 I was very pleased this morning that I remembered to send a polite online request at his official U.S. Government website to Congressman Lloyd Doggett---a Stephen F. Austin High School alumnus here in Austin, Texas----a request for an official e-mail address for a staff member of his in his U.S. Government office in Austin, Texas. The computer-generated online reply I received at about 6 a.m. today at his official U.S. Government website was the very first written communication from Congressman Lloyd Doggett or any member of his staff that I have received in years:

me
»Contact Lloyd
»Write to Congressman Lloyd Doggett
Thank you John McMillan, your message has been sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.