Sunday, February 9, 2020

THE PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTIONS I RESPECTFULLY POSED TODAY TO EACH OF THE CURRENT CANDIDATES FOR THE U.S. PRESIDENCY:


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Thomas ; help@elizabethwarren.com ; Peteforamerica Info ; Yang2020 Info ; Weld2020 Info ; questions@weld2020.org ; Bernie ; Bloomberg Media 2015 ; Amy Klobuchar ; Joebiden Info ; tulsioffice@mail.house.gov ; legal@tulsi2020.com ; info@tomsteyer.com ; press@tomsteyer.com ; info@devalpatrick2020.com ; Onjewel Smith: Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; AARP ; United States Senate ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Fbinaa Info ; John Hitzelberg ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Atlanta Journal-Constitution Newstips ; Miami Herald Letters To Editor ; Unknown National ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 ; The Republican National Committee ; Democratic National Committee ; Texas Democratic Party ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Spencer Cronk ; Rey Arellano ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; Editor 2016 Hill Country News ; Cbsaustin News ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">; The Progressive Magazine ; KXAN TV News Investigations ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Margaret Moore ; Texas Observer Editors ; news@texasmonthly.com ; St. Louis Post-Dispatch Letters To Ed. ; New York Daily News Letters To the Editor ; The New Republic Editors ; scoops@huffpost.com ; tips@buzzfeed.com ; The Economist ; HaveYourSay ; Letters ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Darla Dixon ; Dennis Bonnen ; Austin Republican Women 2016 ; Travis County Republican Party (2016) ; Traviscountydemocrats Info ; isonx001@umn.edu ; releases@startribune.com ; El Campo Leader-News Editor Shanon Crabtree ; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University ; Boston Globe Letter To the Editor ; Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center for Human Rights Policy ; Harvard Club of Austin 2017 ; Harvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016) ; Bnaibrith Info ; swjc@swjc.org ; National Association of Jewish Legislators 2017 ; District 4 ; District 1 ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; district9@austintexas.gov ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; district2@austintexas.gov ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; district3@austintexas.gov ; District 7 ; District 8 ; Gerald Daugherty ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor ; Houston Police Dept 2015 ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Letters To the Editor ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago) ; Gina Hinojosa ; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Margaret Gomez
Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2020, 01:51:21 PM CST
Subject: 2-9-20 Fair-Housing questions for current Pres. Candidates

From: John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Building 17, with Building 17 being situated near the far northeastern corner of this very large and gated apartment complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
I am also on Facebook as "John McMillan", middle name "Kevin," a current individual dues-paying member of the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.

February 9, 2020

Dear Very Distinguished and Influential Current U.S. Presidential Candidates whom I have contacted about this fair-housing issue for me:

Do any of you support my own asserted legal right and human right, as a gainfully employed single adult longtime-celibate Anglo senior citizen gentleman, to myself sleep ALONE on my own bed inside my current always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit in Austin, Texas, without any person other than myself, or any animal larger than an insect ever being physically present anywhere inside any portion of the interior of my own rental-housing unit at any time during my sleeping hours?

If you answered "yes" in response to that question, which public-policy-related actions are you currently willing to help me pursue in order to myself achieve this very reasonable and very basic human right for myself that nearly all other adult residents of Austin, Texas, who reside alone in an efficiency unit in this state-capital city take for granted every day and every night of the year for themselves in their own lives?

Also, would you also be willing to accept from me very recent January 2020 and December 2019 infrared motion-sensitive hunter's camera crime-evidence photographs --- photos of alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators, alleged trespassers, alleged sex-crimes perpetrators, alleged assault-by-physical-contact-crimes perpetrators, alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators, alleged REM Sleep-Ruination perpetrators, alleged fraudulent and injurious "medical"-services providers, alleged illegal-nasal-inhalant-infliction perpetrators (I myself DO NOT OWN OR USE ANY NASAL INHALANTS!) and allegedly law-breaking "anal-vibration-services" perpetrators (I myself DO NOT OWN OR USE ANY VIBRATORS!), and allegedly law-breaking and unauthorized "hydration-services" perpetrators  --- that each have been obtained for me inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment in which I am the ONLY apartment management-team-approved official tenant and the ONLY cited occupant?

I always pay my monthly rent in full on time here at my current apartment complex in north Austin (the District 4 section of Austin, with Austin City Council Member Greg Casar, a Hispanic gentleman also residing in District 4, being my official representative for my district on the Austin City Council).

I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice gentleman. In fact, I have been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours on a continuous and uninterrupted basis, regardless of where I was situated or where I traveled to or visited, ever since and including the day in August 2001 when I moved to the northern section of Austin, Texas, from an efficiency apartment unit where I had been the official rent-paying tenant near the campus of the University of Texas at Austin.

I am a lifelong single gentleman. I am also a permanent abstainer from drinking alcohol (ever since the late summer of 1990), a permanent abstainer from marijuana (ever since the late fall of 1984), and a lifelong abstainer from any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana. I am anti-marijuana-minded and anti-illicit-drug-minded. I am also a lifelong abstainer from tobacco and vaping products, and I am very anti-tobacco-minded and anti-vaping-minded, to put it very politely.

I am very aware that at least one of you current candidates for President, Mr. Donald Trump, is a world-famous realtor. 

Mr. Trump in his current capacity as Chief of State bears some degree of responsibility for helping to ensure safe housing conditions for myself inside my current solo-occupancy rental-apartment unit during my sleeping hours. 

I have contacted President Trump and officials of the Trump Administration and the Federal Bureau of Investigation law-enforcement agency about this public-policy issue for me on numerous occasions in recent years. Despite those initiatives I pursued, there has been no federal assistance to me on this safe-housing issue so far that I am aware of. 

In fact, neither President Trump nor any official of his Trump Administration has ever at any time directly contacted me --- whether to initiate an interview with me or to officially authorize a full and comprehensive DNA-traces forensic medical exam on me, with full 180-day or longer retroactive processing of each and every DNA trace obtained from that forensic medical exam --- about this very alarming legal-liability issue currently facing the United States Government.

I regard it as very pertinent to mention that I am the founder and ONLY approved current member of a new and politely non-Christian implicitly-deistic religion, the drinking-alcohol-free "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion"---a religious denomination disliked by many Texans or former Texans, and that itself has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. 

My fully-independent and non-proselytizing "Honor Society" religion strongly opposes sexual assault, with any form of sexual contact with anyone at a time when that individual is asleep or being held unconscious comprising a particularly unconscionable and heinous category of sexual assault; opposes sadomasochistic practices such as participation in the physical "beating or whipping" of a sex partner or of oneself, or the outrageously injurious insertion of a fist into the anus of a sex partner or the practice of an individual knowingly permitting his sex partner to insert the latter's fist into the former individual's own anus; opposes thought-control projects; opposes kidnappings and hostage-takings; opposes deprogramming projects imposed on someone against his wishes; opposes defiance of or contempt for the privacy rights of anyone; opposes deliberately-fraudulent or deliberately-dishonest communications; opposes the deployment of continuous noise pollution as a weapon on behalf of persecuting or harassing an individual whose political or religious or personal beliefs or prejudices or priorities as a human being differ significantly from those of the financier or perpetrators of that noise pollution; opposes the deliberate infliction of noise pollution on someone with the deliberate and willful intent of harming that person's own hearing capacity and medical health; opposes home-invasion crimes; opposes repeated and incessant and continuous anonymous communications being inflicted on the recipient of those communications against his or her wishes; opposes verbal harassment of anyone; opposes defiance of and contempt toward the Freedom of Speech Constitutional rights of anyone in a context that specifically involves non-anonymous communications by that individual; opposes attempted censorship of individuals whose political and religious and personal beliefs are offensive to others; opposes attempted enslavement of anyone; opposes so-called "arranged marriages"; opposes human trafficking and sex trafficking; and very emphatically opposes and is appalled by so-called "snuff" movies involving heinous and homicidal conduct toward one or more cited victims.

Thank you in advance to each of you current or former recent Presidential Candidates for taking the time to review this public-policy-minded letter from a dependably civil and law-abiding and very honest American citizen, myself, who is also a currently registered voter in Texas. 

I am very hopeful that the reply letters I receive from each of you in response to this letter will help me to decide which candidates to vote for in the Presidential Primaries and in the Presidential Election. 

Sincerely and Best Wishes, and I hope to hear from you soon,

John Kevin McMillan, longstanding and current criminal-law complainant in Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923, a very alarming and truly outrageous alleged continuous-and-continuing daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year sexual-assault-crimes-and-personal-injury crimes case in which I am the single adult white Anglo-Saxon male victim exclusively during my sleeping hours or napping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my rental-housing apartment unit. 

The Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit over a multi-month period in 2019 and January 2020 accepted from me a total of eight flashdrives containing a total of thousands of infrared motion-sensitive crime-evidence photos obtained from my bed area during my bedtime hours, with all of those photos having been specifically designated to me by APD as being additional crime evidence for APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923.

In the last fewl weeks, APD sent me an official response to a public-information request from me in which APD acknowledged to me in writing that APD has received from me at least NINE separate photo images --- each of them obtained by a hunter's camera of mine  inside my one total bedroom of my current efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments---that each appear to show someone OTHER than myself, according to the APD Sex Crimes Unit. 

I need to politely emphasize that at no time has APD ever cited to me the name of ANY person who APD maintains or alleges has had sexual contact or physical contact with me in any type of context that involved prior consent or consent at the time from myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

Nor has APD ever stated or indicated to me that APD disputes my repeated statements to APD that I triple-check and quadruple-check every night before I go to bed, to make sure that my three total apartment-management-team-cited possible points of entry into my current apartment unit----my front door, my two-part-sliding glass door leading into my living room, and my kitchen window---are each properly bolt-locked (if applicable) or locked and fully secured. 

Nor has APD ever stated or indicated to me at any time that I myself have ever on any occasion ever once opened the front door to my apartment unit to anyone, or otherwise ever knowingly permitted anyone to enter my unit, with the ONLY exceptions to that having been or being: 
---two on-duty employees of Austin Affordable Moving company, and solely in the context of that African-American adult gentleman and that Anglo adult gentleman moving my belongings into my current rental-efficiency apartment unit on June 21, 2019, and ONLY during the daytime; 
---numerous on-duty Austin Police Department officers, over a multi-month period;
---an on-duty Texas Department of Family and Protective Services investigator; 
---several on-duty pest-control staff members visiting my unit under a contract they have with the management team at my current apartment complex, Pebble Creek Apartments; 
---several on-duty Grande Communications technicians helping me to get my cable television and new phone line and an additional internet service through Grande established and working properly for me inside my current apartment unit;
--and one or more maintenance staff members for my current apartment complex.

As of today, I have never at any time ever on any occasion during the entire multi-month period since I moved into my current unit on June 21, 2019, ever once permitted any friend or former friend of mine, any social acquaintance of mine, any former roommate of mine or former housemate of mine, any coworker or former coworker of mine, any work supervisor or former work supervisor of mine, any relative or former relative of mine, any neighbor of mine, or any religious group representative, to enter my current always-bolt-locked apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments on any occasion at any time.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.