Thursday, February 13, 2020

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT LT. GENA CURTIS ON FEBRUARY 13, 2020, RECEIVES ONE FOLLOW-UP LETTER ON MY WRITTEN APPEAL THROUGH THAT HIGH-RANKING APD OFFICIAL IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: gena.curtis@austintexas.gov ; Mike Henderson ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Kirk Watson ; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Dave Mahoney ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Darla Dixon ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Nmcadv Info ; The Economist ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; Texas Tenants Union
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020, 11:36:27 PM CST
Subject: foloup on appeal to Lt. Curtis re: APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923

February 13, 2020

Dear Austin (TX) Police Department Lt. Gena Curtis,

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply letter to me on my appeal through yourself of the decision by APD Sex Crimes Unit Sergeant Sandra Benningfield to repeatedly decline to authorize any forensic medical-evidence DNA-swabs exam on me over a multi-year period ever since and including 2016. From what I understand, 2016 may have been the year when Sgt. Benningfield became the official head administrator of the APD Sex Crimes Unit. 

It is noteworthy that the APD Case for which the APD Sex Crimes Unit over a multi-month period in the latter half of 2019 and in early January 2020 politely accepted from me----this after several respective detectives for that APD unit each directly stated to me on the telephone on separate occasions over a multi-month period that they were each willing to accept more flashdrives from me----a cumulative total of eight total separate flashdrives of photo-images crime evidence from me, is an alleged felony continuous-personal-injury-crimes case, APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923, that dates back to 2016.

According to an Austin 311 telephone information-service staff member I spoke with on the telephone this month, their own first record of Sgt. Sandra Benningfield's involvement with the APD Sex Crimes Unit was from 2016.

I would also like to take this opportunity to politely appeal through yourself the reported decision by APD Sergeant Benningfield this month to herself refuse to directly accept from me any additional infrared motion-sensitive photographic evidence from me that I have been obtaining in recent weeks during my bedtime hours inside the bedroom of my current bolt-locked and fully-secured rental efficiency apartment unit in north Austin.

I would like to respectfully point out that ever since early December 2019, I have been using inside my one total current bedroom during my bedtime hours a significantly-higher-quality camera I purchased in Austin on December 5, 2019,  in addition to the hunter's camera I had purchased in early June 2019 here in Austin.

Nicole, a female staff member in the APD Sex Crimes Unit who has politely declined to state her last name to me and who often answers the office phone for that entire APD unit, stated to me on the telephone at about 2 p.m. February 6, 2020, that Sgt. Benningfield told Nicole, after Nicole checked with Sgt. Benningfield during my Feb. 6 phone call, that their APD unit is "no longer going to handle your (John Kevin McMillan's) case," Nicole stated to me on the phone.

Nicole also stated to me during that phone conversation we had on Feb. 6, 2020, that all future crime evidence I offer to APD about alleged illegal trespassers inside my bolt-locked current efficiency apartment at Pebble Creek Apartments "is going to be through the CIT (Crisis Intervention Team mental-health officers) unit. If they have any (crime) evidence (from you) to offer, they'll (sic) contact us (the APD Sex Crimes Unit)."

As you know, I myself am NOT under any mental-health restrictions, and I am dependably civil and law-abiding and very honest and psychologically healthy. I am also factually accurate. I am also gainfully employed in the private sector. I am also one longtime celibate, single-by-choice Anglo gentleman of predominantly English ancestry who does everything I can lawfully do to PREVENT ANYONE and EVERYONE but myself from ever being physically present anywhere inside my current bolt-locked and fully-secured efficiency rental apartment unit --- I always triple-check to make sure that all three total apartment-management-team-cited possible points of entry into my unit are each bolt-locked (if applicable) or locked and fully-secured----at any and all times during my own bedtime or napping hours. I ALWAYS SLEEP ALONE ON MY OWN BED, AND I STRIVE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY THROUGH LEGAL ACTIONS ON MY BEHALF.

I might also point out  that the APD CIT unit officers are NOT trained in forensic sex-crimes evidence evaluation, from what I understand. Despite this, Sgt. Benningfield reportedly has made a decision to authorize CIT officers to serve as defacto "Sex Crimes Unit" officers in order to themselves examine photo-images crime evidence from me that is far beyond their own capacity to fairly and impartially interpret or analyze. The CIT officers' emphasis and training, from what I understand, is on searching for evidence of "mental illness" in a suspect or complainant. 

That emphasis by the CIT unit is a world apart from the tangible and actual PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of felony crimes that a reputable and professionally first-rate Sex Crimes Unit should need as soon as possible for this alleged-continuing-daily-and-year-round-sex-crimes case.

 I respectfully appeal the reported decision by Sgt. Benningfield that her Sex Crimes Unit will no longer be willing to directly accept photo-images flashdrives from me that contain images of alleged trespassers and alleged sex-crimes perpetrators inside my bolt-locked unit during my bedtime hours.

I respectfully maintain that denying me the opportunity to directly provide photo-images crime evidence on my behalf as the complainant to actual patrol officers for APD and actual crime investigators for APD could significantly undermine your law-enforcement agency's ability to achieve prompt and full and thorough investigation of APD Case 16-1340923----an alleged ONGOING crime case, I wish to again politely emphasize to you.

I also maintain that denying me the opportunity to myself be DIRECTLY interviewed in person by actual crime investigators for the APD Sex Crimes Unit, and to myself obtain a full and thorough DNA-traces forensic-medical exam on myself, could also comprise an alleged possible obstruction of justice by one or more officers or officials of the APD Sex Crimes Unit.

Thank you in advance, Lt. Curtis, for your very helpful reply letter to me in response to this hopefully-polite written appeal from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant and former full-time employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety state law-enforcement agency here in Austin.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.