Sunday, February 23, 2020

THE PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST I SUBMITTED TO AUSTIN POLICE TODAY AT THEIR OFFICIAL CITY OF AUSTIN WEBSITE, AND WHICH SHOULD HELP ME TO OBTAIN PERTINENT FACTUAL INFORMATION:

(I am seeking) a record of any interview the Austin Police Department has conducted with any of the following individuals that referred to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, my date of birth 4-27-1957, at least once in any context:
---Jim Dane, a cousin of mine and farmer who reportedly resides near Iowa City, Iowa, and who stated to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, during a long-distance phone call I made to him from my rental apartment unit along Leon Street near the University of Texas at Austin campus, "You (John Kevin McMillan) are being victimized on a frequent basis by criminal activities in Austin, Texas, and I (Cousin Jim) urge you to stay in close communication with the Austin Police Department." (near-exact quote).
---Kent Neal McMillan, a biological oldest brother of mine, who volunteered to me in the late 1990s, during that same approximate time period when I lived alone in an apartment unit near UT-Austin: "Your (youngest brother John's) perception that you are being victimized by crime in Austin shows a lack of imagination. You should strive to achieve a more creative outlook toward your circumstances." (approximate quote). The same oldest brother of mine had volunteered to me in the early 1990s, during a period in which I resided in Sweetwater, Texas, and worked for the "Sweetwater Reporter", that "you (brother John) are being subjected to manipulative circumstances here in Texas, and the primary intent of those manipulations is for your intellectual development or educational benefit." (approximate quote).
The same Kent McMillan stated to me in 1994, during a long-distance phone call I made at my own financial expense to his and his wife's home in Austin, Texas, from my newspaper office in Snyder, Texas: "I (Kent) cannot understand why you (John Kevin McMillan) give legal authority over yourself to someone who disliked you intensely ever since your childhood."
---Mr. Chris or Christopher Dale, a reported attorney and University of Minnesota Law School alumnus residing in either the Minneapolis area of Minnesota or the Los Angeles area of California, who volunteered to me in 1988, during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his roommate's home in the Minneapolis area from my apartment unit in El Campo, Texas, without my having stated to Mr. Dale in that phone call that I myself sought to have any sex with anyone: "Every human being has a biological necessity for having sex on a year-round basis...You should make a point of yourself driving to Houston, Texas, every weekend and having a series of one-night stands with men you pick up from gay bars in Houston. You could get AIDS from that, but life itself is just a gamble, and it's a gamble worth taking."
---Mr. Roland Klose, a former roommate of mine at Washington University in St. Louis, who volunteered to me in 1986, during a period in which I resided at the Sloane House YMCA in New York City: "I (Roland Klose) recommend that you go on a spree of sexual promiscuity during this period in which you are living in New York City. I have a gay male friend in Alaska who went through a spree of promiscuity and he told me he found it to be very liberating experience for him." (approximate quote).
The same Roland Klose stated to me in 1991, I believe it was, during a period in which I resided in Cuero, Texas, or Zapata, Texas: "You (John Kevin McMillan) are still alive (exact quote). Do you have any evidence that your brother (exact quote) seeks to harm you?" At no time did Roland Klose ever cite to me any factual evidence that he himself had which indicated that any biological brother of mine or which specific brother of mine, may have possibly or allegedly sought to harm myself in any way, if at all.



John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.