Friday, February 28, 2020

THE LETTER OF APPEAL OF MINE TODAY TO AUSTIN POLICE COMMANDER CATHERINE JOHNSON THAT I HOPE WILL HELP TO PERSUADE APD TO REVERSE ITS CURRENT APPARENT NO-INVESTIGATIONS POLICY TOWARD MY SLEEPING CONDITIONS AS I LIE ALONE, ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY ALSO SNORING, ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY CURRENT SOLO-OCCUPANCY EFFICIENCY APARTMENT IN NORTH AUSTIN


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; SCOTT ONEILL ; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims ; Humantrafficking ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; Dave Mahoney ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Darla Dixon ; Fbinaa Info ; Kirk Watson ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; David Maxwell ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; District 4 ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Margaret Moore ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Rey Arellano ; Spencer Cronk ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; John Hitzelberg ; Dwayne Bohac ; Gerald Daugherty ; Jackson Anna ; Gina Hinojosa ; Ftc Webmaster ; Doc Webmaster ; District 1 ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; District 7 ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; Mike Henderson ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Jeff Libby ; Rainn Info ; Alliesagainstslavery Info ; NPAP Assistant ; Margaret Gomez ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator Jane Nelson ; Senator John Whitmire ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; Rosie Truelove ; Juan Acosta ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Texas Tenants Union ; Todd Hunter ; Amy Klobuchar ; Joebiden Info ; Thomas ; help@elizabethwarren.com ; Peteforamerica Info ; Commission On Accreditation of Law Enf. Agencies ; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Daniel Evans ; Dennis Bonnen
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020, 01:07:48 PM CST
Subject: 2-28-20 reply letter sought from APD Commander Johnson

February 28, 2020

Dear Austin Police Department Commander Johnson,

Thank you for your kind and helpful willingness to review my multi-part written appeal I have shared with you. 

I respectfully maintain that the carbon-copy I shared with you this week on the February 27, 2019, Open Records reply letter to me from the Attorney General of Texas --- a reply letter confirming that that state agency's Human Trafficking and Transnational/Organized Crime Section has numerous crime-evidence photos in its possession that were each generated during my own sleeping hours as I lay alone on my own bed inside my current solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments --- underscores the merit of my current written appeal to yourself.

As you know, Commander Johnson, I have diligently followed the official APD chain of command in my written appeal of conduct toward me by Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit head administrator Sgt. Sandra Benningfield that has included:

---Sgt. Benningfield has apparently chosen to ignore a recent public-information response to me from APD's Public Information Office that cited several infrared motion-sensitive-camera photos that were obtained for me during my sleep inside my current rental unit as each apparently exposing someone OTHER than myself inside my bedroom.

---Sgt. Benningfield has apparently chosen to ignore written statements of mine to her APD unit that in the period ever since early 2016, I myself have undergone five separate doctor-ordered surgical procedures on myself inside local hospitals for life-threatening medical problems relating to my cardiovascular system that I developed, the specific nature of which no relative of mine has ever had, and that I allege to have occurred largely because of my being victimized on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis alleged personal injury crimes, including deliberate-sleep-deprivation-infliction crimes, inflicted on me during my sleeping hours or during periods in which I was held unconscious by intruders wielding illegal nasal inhalants, inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin.

--Sgt. Benningfield ever since February 7, 2020, has emphatically declined to accept any additional flashdrives from me that contain hundreds or thousands of additional crime-evidence photo images of alleged home-invasion-crime perpetrators, alleged trespassers, alleged sex-crimes perpetrators, alleged assault-by-physical-contact perpetrators, alleged unauthorized and flagrantly illegal-nasal-inhalant-services perpetrators, alleged unauthorized and flagrantly illegal hydration services perpetrators, alleged unauthorized and flagrantly-illegal anal-vibration-services perpetrators, alleged unauthorized and flagrantly illegal sleep-interruption-and-REM (deep)-sleep ruination "medical services" providers, and alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators who allegedly victimized me during my sleeping hours as I lay or lie ALONE, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked and fully-secured solo-occupancy efficiency unit.
As a result of Sgt. Benningfield's action toward me, I have been forced to keep in storage inside my bolt-locked current apartment unit two current brand-new flashdrives with hundreds of photo images of additional crime evidence on my behalf as the crime victim that have not been reviewed by any APD unit, much less an APD unit with expertise in reviewing forensic photo evidence.


---Sgt. Benningfield over a very recent multi-year recent period has repeatedly declined to authorize ANY of the forensic rape-evidence medical exams on myself that I have specifically requested approval for that day from her APD Sex Crimes Unit.

---Sgt. Benningfield has apparently never chosen to order any full 180-day (?) retroactive processing of all DNA traces from each the existing rape kits obtained from me at my request that APD already has in its possession. Those two rape-evidence kits were for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 and APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615. Sgt. Benningield has pursued that conduct despite my repeated statements to her APD unit that I myself am a self-identified victim in a continuous-and-continuing, daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year personal-injury-crimes and sex crimes case in Austin, Texas.

--Sgt. Benningfield over a multi-year period has chosen against ordering ANY of her Sex Crimes Unit detectives to directly visit me inside my rental unit and directly interview me about APD Case 16-1340923 inside my apartment unit.

--Sgt. Benningfield has apparently chosen to repeatedly ignore my repeated written statements to her APD unit that I myself have been completely celibate, with zero sexual contact or intimate physical contact between myself or any other human being (or any animal, for that matter), regardless of where I was situated or where I traveled to or resided, on any occasion throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001.

---Sgt. Benningfield has apparently chosen to ignore these pertinent facts about me: I lead a permanently-marijuana-free (ever since 1984) lifestyle; I am NOT a former or current drug addict, and in fact I have NEVER consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in my entire life; I am not a "former alcoholic" or "recovering alcoholic", and in fact I have not consumed any quantity of drinking alcohol on any occasion since the late summer of 1990; I am a lifelong non-smoker; I do not have ANY tattoo anywhere on my own body, and I am in fact a lifelong-tattoo-less person; I do NOT wear jewelry on my own body, and I am in fact repulsed by jewelry on men; I am NOT effeminate, and I am platonicly polite toward a wide range of persons of any background; I myself am dependably civil and law-abiding and honest; I never verbalize profanity or obscene speech in my everyday conversations with others; and I do not have any criminal-conviction record.

---Sgt. Benningfield has apparently chosen to ignore the point that I lead a factually-minded lifestyle and have a prior career background in law-enforcement, through full-time jobs I held with the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency, and the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, as well as a prior career background as a full-time daily newspaper reporter. I had a very good accuracy record as a full-time reporter for a variety of respective daily general-circulation newspapers and semi-weekly or weekly general-circulation newspapers in Texas, Minnesota, and Florida, respectively.

---Sgt. Benningfield has never at any time questioned the accuracy of my repeated statements to her APD unit that in the entire period ever since the late afternoon of my move-in-date into my current efficiency solo-occupancy unit of June 21, 2019---when two male adult movers for Affordable Moving Company did help to place my mattress and possibly other furniture inside my bedroom for me---I myself have NEVER with my own eyes ever at any time definitely and directly seen any person other than myself inside my bedroom of my current solo-occupancy rental apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments. 

---Sgt. Benningfield through her detectives has never at any time questioned the accuracy of my repeated written statements to her APD unit that as the only official tenant and only official occupant inside my current efficiency apartment unit, I have never at any time ever once knowingly permitted ANY PERSON (or any dog or cat or animal, for that matter--I am very opposed to bestiality) to enter my current rental unit other than:
---numerous respective on-duty APD officers, over a multi-month period;
---an on-duty Austin-based investigator for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, Investigator Diana McGeehan---cell phone number 512-960-9351, according to the professional ID card she left with me---who visited my unit for DFPS Case Number 7292-2668 and interviewed me for about 40 minutes, from 2 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. Thursday, November 14, 2019, during which time Investigator McGeehan politely advised me to purchase a second hunter's camera (which I later did as advised on December 5, 2019) and install it inside my one total bedroom for surveillance purposes inside my bedroom of my current apartment unit; 
---on-duty pest-control-services providers for the polite management team here at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in north Austin; 
---an on-duty African-American male adult moving company staff member, first name Ryan, and an Anglo male adult moving company staff member for Austin Affordable Moving Company, first name Cameron, and only in the context of their both helping me to move into my new rental unit at Pebble Creek Apartments at about noon on my officially approved move-in date of June 21, 2019;
---on-duty maintenance staff members doing possible repair work inside my apartment unit; and
---several on-duty staff members for the San Marcos-based Grande Communications, who installed my new Grande-internet and Grande-landline phone service and Grande cable television service inside my current rental-housing unit and helped me to figure out how to use that new media-services technology inside my unit over a multi-day or multi-week period in late June 2019 and possibly also in July 2019.

---Sgt. Benningfield has reportedly very recently advised me to contact mental health officers for APD, and to myself refrain from ever again contacting her Sex Crimes Unit, with Lt. Gena Curtis having conveyed that policy decision toward me in writing through an e-mail letter to me from Lt. Curtis that I have shared with you as evidence on behalf of my appeal. Sgt. Benningfield has reportedly pursued that policy action toward me despite the fact that I myself am psychologically healthy, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest and factually-focused, I am NOT under any mental health restrictions of any type, and I hold full power of attorney authority on my own behalf.

--Sgt. Benningfield has apparently advised her APD Sex Crimes Unit detectives to cite to me the absence of a possible point of entry into my bolt-locked apartment unit as an ostensible basis for no further investigation by her APD unit, with those statements conveying the repeated outlook toward me by her APD unit that I as the complainant and crime victim am expected to shoulder the entire burden of proof for APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923.

--Sgt. Benningfield as head of the APD Sex Crimes Unit has chosen against requesting that a building code inspector for the City of Austin inspect my apartment unit and each of the abutting apartment units for possible points of entry into my efficiency one-bedroom apartment unit in Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments. She has made that decision despite photo images evidence I have provided her APD unit of possible movement to one or more walls of my bedroom during my sleeping hours as I myself lay alone on my own bed.

--With one total exception, as noted in a follow-up e-mail to me several years ago, Sgt. Benningfield has declined to speak with me or interview me on any occasion in the last approximately four-year period. In her capacity as head of the APD Sex Crimes Unit, Sgt. Benningfield has presided over a unit that over a multi-year period has chosen against inviting me to visit their unit for a full formal interview. The ONLY full interview I was ever granted in person at the APD Sex Crimes Unit occurred in May 2011, with APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective David Silva having conducted that approximately 30-minute videotaped interview with me.

---Sgt. Benningfield has chosen to ignore my statements to her APD Unit that my public reputation for being the founder and only current approved member of a new and lawfully non-Christian religious group with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, the anti-drinking-alcohol and anti-tobacco and anti-marijuana-minded and anti-tattoos-minded Progressive Prohibitionist Religion that I delivered televised speeches about around the turn of this century for local community-access television here in Austin, may have played a possible role in alleged retaliatory personal-injury-crimes and alleged hate crimes toward me during my sleeping hours by atheistic persons and other persons who dislike or despise my fully independent and implicitly-deistic new religion. 

Commander Johnson, I hope to hear from you today in your written response to my appeal through yourself of conduct toward me by Sergeant Bennigfield and her immediate supervisor, Lt. Gena Curtis.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant in APD Case 16-1340923.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.