Tuesday, February 18, 2020

MY ONLINE REQUEST FOR INFORMATION THAT I SUBMITTED TODAY AT THE OFFICIAL CITY OF AUSTIN (TX) WEBSITE TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT HUMAN TRAFFICKING UNIT, WITH I MYSELF BEING THE LAW-ABIDING, LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, GAINFULLY-EMPLOYED, SINGLE ADULT WHITE ANGLO-SAXON MALE COMPLAINANT IN THE CITED ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-AND-MULTI-YEAR-HUMAN-TRAFFICKING-CRIMES CASE IN WHICH I AM ALLEGEDLY BEING VICTIMIZED ON A NIGHTLY BASIS DURING MY SLEEPING OR NAPPING HOURS PER SE INSIDE MY BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED SOLO-OCCUPANCY CURRENT EFFICIENCY APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTH AUSTIN (THE DISTRICT 4 SECTION OF AUSTIN)


Your Name: John Kevin McMillan
Your e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net
Subject: contact info needed
Message: I would appreciate obtaining as soon as possible from your Austin Police Department Human Trafficking Unit here in Austin, Texas, the full name and e-mail address and telephone number for a detective of your APD unit. As a longtime celibate-by-choice, lifelong-single, gainfully employed, white Anglo-Saxon senior citizen gentleman living alone in my current efficiency apartment unit in north Austin, I am a self-identified human-trafficking and sex-trafficking victim during my sleeping hours or napping hours per se as I lie alone on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, inside the one total bedroom of my current always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured solo-occupancy (myself, only) rental apartment unit in Austin, Texas.
I would welcome any opportunity your APD unit might offer me for an interview, and any opportunity to share with your APD unit the most recent infrared-motion-sensitive-camera-generated photo images I've obtained during my sleeping hours from inside my bedroom of my current rental apartment unit.
I would also welcome any and all DNA-traces forensic medical exams on me that your APD unit is willing to officially authorize for me, with 180-day retroactive processing of that rape kit providing very strong crime evidence for your APD unit in this alleged ongoing Human Trafficking case here in Austin. During my conscious or waking hours, I myself have not participated in or been subjected to any act of anal intercourse of any type anywhere in the entire world on any occasion since the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.