Friday, May 26, 2017

STATE REPRESENTATIVE DONNA HOWARD OF THE AUSTIN AREA OF TEXAS ON MAY 25, 2017, POLITELY ACCEPTS A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM A FORMER RECENT CONSTITUENT OF HERS WHO HIMSELF RESIDES IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN



On Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:29 PM, John McMillan wrote:

To: State Representative Donna Howard of the Texas Legislature.

May 25, 2017

Dear State Representative Howard,

As a former constituent of yours in Austin, I want to thank you for the very kind interest you have conveyed in regard to my own living conditions and my quality of life in this capital city of Texas.

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I
seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all phone messages or computer records or e-mail letters or letters or reports or memoranda or proposed bills before the Legislature or any other written communications that you or any staff member of yours at that time have written or generated or forwarded or sent or mailed or e-mailed or FAXed or received at any time since 12:01 January 1, 2011, and that, in each such case, directly refer or refers in any way either to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, or to my still-one-member-only and non-Christian Progressive Prohibitionist Religion.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all letters or e-mail letters that were exclusively and solely written by myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

My e-mail address is: mcmillanj@att.net.

I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I spent most of my childhood in the Austin area. I have academic degrees from the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. I have been a resident of Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

My Progressive Prohibitionist Religion is an implicitly deistic, prayer-less, rational-goal-setting-minded, non-atheistic, "Honor Society" religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.

I am the founder and only approved current member of that fully independent new religion for myself. My religion is anti-drinking-alcohol and anti-tobacco and anti-marijuana-minded and anti-facial-hair-minded and anti-tattoos-minded and anti-anonymous-communications-minded and anti-thought-control-projects-minded and anti-stalking and emphatically opposed to the sex crime of rape.

During the multi-year time period applicable to this public information request, I myself resided as an official rent-paying tenant or official rent-paying occupant at the following apartment units or hotel rooms:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759. I resided in that particular apartment unit from January 2002 until July 29, 2015, when my lease to reside there as an official rent-paying tenant expired after the management team gave prior notice earlier in 2015 that it had chosen not to renew that lease for me and my one total official roommate at that time.

---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133, Austin, Texas, 78729. I officially resided as a rent-paying tenant at this particular Extended Stay America hotel and efficiency apartments facility in Williamson County, Texas, and also in Austin, Texas, from July 29, 2015, until late September 2015.

---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759, ever since late September 2015.

I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from myself.

Incidentally, please let me know as soon as possible if you sense that you might have to charge me more than $20 in administrative fees you expect to incur from processing this public-information request from myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a former resident of the Boston area of Massachusetts who is myself a certified direct descendant of the Rev. William Brewster---the great Puritan religious leader who served as Head Chaplain on the Mayflower and as an adviser to Plymouth Colony Governor William Bradford in what is now the U.S. Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

My home address: Village Oaks Apts. (a NW Austin apartment complex reportedly owned by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Rd., Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.