Friday, May 12, 2017

DISTRICT 49 STATE REPRESENTATIVE GINA HINOJOSA, A DEMOCRAT, MAINTAINS IN MAY 12, 2017, REPLY E-MAIL LETTER THAT HER OFFICE GENERATED ONLY ONE TOTAL DOCUMENT OF ITS OWN ---A BRIEF MARCH 24, 2017, REPLY NOTE, BELOW, FROM CHIEF OF STAFF DOUG GRECO---THAT REFERS IN ANY WAY TO MYSELF, DISTRICT 49 RESIDENT AND SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF NORTHWEST AUSTIN


On Friday, May 12, 2017 2:24 PM, Gina Hinojosa wrote:

Mr. McMillan,

Aside from the email from me which you copied below, no responsive documents exist.

Doug Greco

_____
From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net] 

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:31 AM

To: Gina Hinojosa; Amanda Foster; Jon Heining; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; FBI Dallas Bureau; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; David Maxwell; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ); CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla; Gerald Daugherty; Brian Thornton; brian.mcgiverin@austintexas.gov; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt; Keysha Walcott; Kirk Watson; Suzanne M. Abrego; KXAN TV News Investigations; Cbsaustin News; zpatton@governing.com; edaigneau@governing.com; aehrenhalt@governing.com; Austin Mayor Steve Adler; Nicole Huff; White House Fellows Program 2017; Human Rights Law Society (U of Chicago); Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights; Harvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016); Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center for Human Rights Policy; margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov; Dayna Blazey; sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov; Christian Hawley; ChristianScienceMonitor Editors; HumanRightsWatchOfficials(D.C. Office); Human Rights Watch (Paris); david_garland@baylor.edu; The Oklahoman Editor 2017; The Oklahoman ME Shannon (2017); University of Oklahoma President; UT-Austin General Counsel Patricia Ohlendorf (2016); ACC President Richard Rhodes; Superintendent; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016); CNN.Viewer.Communications.Management; Abc13 News; Texas Legal legal-aid service (2015); Texas Observer Editors; statesman; Dailytexanonline News; Kut News; Tulsaworld News; Texas Monthly Editors (2017); Miami Herald Letters To Editor; Atlanta Journal-Constitution Newstips; Talk1370 News; Tpr News; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett; Unknown National; Travis County Sheriff Law Enforcement Assoc. (2016); info@klru.org; HillCountryNewsEditorScottMcDonald; Southwestern University (Georgetown)

Subject: 5-11-17 PIR re: State Rep. Hinojosa and me

To: District 49 State Representative Gina Hinojosa, Texas House of Representatives, Texas Legislature, Austin, Texas, with your office phone number being: (512) 463-0668.

May 11, 2017

Dear State Representative Hinojosa,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all computer records and phone messages and e-mail communications, letters, reports, memoranda, and other documents that you or any of your staff members in your legislative office at the State Capitol in Austin, Texas, have written, handwritten, typed, generated, received, sent, forwarded, FAXed, or mailed at any time since January 1, 2017, and that, in each and every such case, refer at least once in any manner to myself, District 49 resident John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and all e-mail letters or letters or other documents that were exclusively and solely written throughout that entire document by myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, on April 27, 1957.

I am the founder and only approved current member of the non-Christian and quality-of-life-minded "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion", a new and non-proselytizing "Honor Society" denomination in Austin that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.

I am a lifelong single gentleman, and I am of Scottish-English-German ancestry. I am a permanent abstainer ever since the late summer of 1990 from any consumption by me of any quantity of drinking alcohol.

I am currently a gainfully employed gentleman in Austin. I have resided in Austin proper on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

Among the insights I hope to glean through this public-information request are answers to questions such as:

--Has State Rep. Gina Hinojosa of Austin, Texas, identified any possible source of, or any possible cause of, or any possible financier or sponsor of, alleged flagrant and very alarming and extensive violations of, or restrictions upon, my own privacy rights that have allegedly been occurring in Austin, Texas, over a multi-year period?

---Has State Rep. Hinojosa identified any government institution or any government-affiliated institution or entity that she herself believes or suspects may have significantly wronged me at any time this 21st Century?

---Does State Rep. Hinojosa believe or suspect that some agency or entity owned by or affiliated with the State Government of Texas may have incurred a possible legal liability through conduct by that state agency or entity that related to or had a bearing on living conditions for myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin?

---Has State Rep. Hinojosa identified any source or cause of alleged continuous daily and year-round and multi-year and multi-decade and medically injurious noise pollution allegedly being inflicted on me by persons unbeknownst to me in Austin, Texas, against my wishes and without any authorization from me?

--Does State Rep. Hinojosa of Austin, Texas, know what prompted my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan of southern California to volunteer to me in writing in the last several years that he believes I should myself develop a dialogue with Mormons, since members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints "oppose thought-control projects", brother Michael emphasized to me in an e-mail letter he wrote to me from the Los Angeles area?

---Does State Rep. Hinojosa concur with northwest Austin business owner John Schlueter, who volunteered to me on the telephone in February 2012 that "the scope and magnitude of violations of your (John Kevin McMillan's) privacy rights far exceed anything that I (John Schlueter) have myself directly observed or witnessed at any time in the last several decades of my having lived in Austin" (approximate quote)?

---Does State Rep. Hinojosa know what prompted the same reputable local business owner John Schlueter, himself also a KVUE Television station staff member at the time, to volunteer to me on the telephone in February 2012 during a local phone call I made to him from inside a hospital that included a criminal-law complaint from myself about my having been allegedly sexually assaulted during my sleep as I lay alone. unconscious, on my own assigned patient bed inside my assigned two-bed patient room accommodating myself and one other assigned male psychiatric patient during an involuntary stay for me as a medical patient inside Austin Lakes Hospital in central Austin, "No matter where you (John Kevin McMillan) go in Austin, you will always be getting raped (during your sleep)"?

---Does State Rep. Hinojosa know what prompted David Ferris, then the Civil Probate Division Director of the Travis County Clerk's Office in the Travis County Courthouse in downtown Austin, to volunteer to me on the telephone in August 2001, shortly after I moved from an efficiency apartment I had been renting in the UT-Austin campus area in central Austin to a rental apartment unit in northwest Austin, "There appears to be an attempt by numerous persons to drive you (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) out of the Austin area"?

---Does State Rep. Hinojosa have any reason to believe or suspect that the Austin Police Department was in any way allegedly negligent when APD chose over a multi-year period this century not to arrest any suspect at any time and charge that individual with having wronged myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, in alleged violation of the state penal code of Texas?

To assist you in your search for documents and computer records responsive to this public-information request, I would like to share with you the following reply e-mail letter I received on March 24, 2017, from your honorable Chief of Staff, Doug Greco:

On Friday, March 24, 2017 4:50 PM, Gina Hinojosa <Gina.Hinojosa@house.texas.gov> wrote:

Hello Mr. McMillan,

I’m writing to let you know that we have received your email this week, and will be looking into this. I’ll circle back soon with any information we are able to obtain.

Thank you

Doug Greco
Chief of Staff
Rep. Gina Hinojosa

State Rep. Hinojosa, I hope to receive a reply letter from you in the very near future that provides me with copies of any and all responsive computer records or documents or phone messages.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from John Kevin McMillan.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative .

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.