Tuesday, May 2, 2017

CRAIGSLIST AUSTIN 'APARTMENTS-WANTED' ONLINE SECTION RESPONDENT 'GREG S.' OPINES ON MAY 1, 2017, THAT MY OWN DECLARATION ABOUT MYSELF BEING 'HONORABLE', IS 'PROOF' THAT I AM NOT



Greg S

to brc9j-6113053062@hous.craigslist.org

Today (Monday, May 1, 2017) at 6:11 PM

http://austin.craigslist.org/hou/6113053062.html

Confucius say old man declaring self 'honorable'... certainly is not.


_________
(MY OWN CURRENT AUSTIN APARTMENTS-WANTED LISTING ON CRAIGSLIST:)

Advantages to myself as a prospective new tenant or roommate or housemate for you:

--I lead a permanently alcohol-free, tobacco-free, marijuana-free, illicit-drug-free, facially-cleanshaven, and tattoo-less lifestyle.

--I am dependably honest and civil and law-abiding.

--I do not have any criminal-conviction record.

--I diligently strive to help protect the security of the rental unit where I reside, such as by double-checking every night to make sure that all doors are locked or bolt-locked properly.

--I am very quiet.

--I currently work six days per week.

---I am reliable about getting my share of the rent paid on time.

--I am dependably polite and generally friendly.

--I get along well with adult persons significantly younger in age than myself.

--I am very respectful toward children and other persons under age 21.

---I was a successful official or unofficial Big Brother several times.

--I consistently verbalize clean (non-profane) language in my everyday conversations with others.

--I am well-educated, and have a Master's Degree as well as a Bachelor's Degree.

--My hobbies including healthful cooking and healthful-foods dining; racquetball; tennis; watching movies with philosophical depth to them; watching comedies; freelance-journalism; and creative writing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.