Wednesday, June 1, 2016

PRESIDENT-ELECT OF TEXAS CHAPTER OF 'INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORENSIC NURSES' (IAFN) SENDS JUNE 1, 2016, REPLY E-MAIL NOTE TO SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES VICTIM JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


(EDITOR'S NOTE: SOME FACTUAL INFORMATION, TYPED WITHIN PARENTHESES, WAS ADDED TO THE TEXT OF THE FOLLOWING JUNE 1, 2016, E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE SAKE OF CLARIFICATION. --- jkm)

6-1-16 urgent question for President Sjolander(2)

(From:) Khara Breeden (at her official IAFN E-mail address of "iafntxchapter@gmail.com")

To John McMillan (at personal E-mail address of: "mcmillanj@att.net")

Today (June 1, 2016) at 7:06 PM

John,

My apologies, I do not know of any private medical providers in Austin that conduct medical forensic exam. Most ED’s (Emergency Departments of hospitals) have this service available.

Khara Breeden
IAFN TX Chapter President-Elect

On Jun 1, 2016, at 4:33 PM, John McMillan wrote:

June 1, 2016

Dear International Association of Forensic Nurses Texas Chapter President Sjolander,

Congratulations on your very influential role as President of the Texas Chapter of the International Association of Forensic Nurses.

Ms. Sjolander, do you know of any private medical services provider that can provide a sexual assault forensic exam (SAFE) on a self-identified rape victim in Austin, Texas?

I am posing this question to you because the Austin Police Department on May 20, 2016, informed me in person through one of its male officers that APD now has a policy of declining in advance to ever authorize any SAFE on myself at any time in the present or future of my own life.

Another APD officer during that same APD visit to my apartment unit did volunteer to me in person on May 20, 2016, that I myself do have the option of obtaining a rape-evidence medical exam on myself through a private medical-services provider, that officer said.

Thank you in advance for your very helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
My home address: Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex owned and managed by "Northland Investment Corporation" of Newton, Massachusetts), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
image
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-...
(EXPLANATORY NOTE: The following is the text of a signed two-page legal letter that City of Austin Assistant City Attorney Elaine Nicholson wrote in response to a M...
View on www.johnkevinmcmill...
Preview by Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.